Zoom or Bee?

clareybell

Reaction score
Hi everyone - pram thread!

So I've had my heart set on the Bugaboo Bee for a while now, but Mamas and Papas have just thrown in a curve ball by having the Zoom package on offer where you also get the carrycot, for £329 - I hadn't looked at this pram before but it seems to be very similar to the Bee!

I'm going to try and get a look at them both today, but does anyone have any thoughts/ experience with either of these? Any help would be much appreciated as I've found the whole pram thing very overwhelming! The main thing for me is easy to use and compact as I have a Citroen c1 which has the tiniest boot in the world! Xx

I have no idea what to advise you as I haven't looked at prams. I've got a hand me down mamas and papas retro peg perego caravel pram travel system! My parents used it when I was a baby and its in immaculate condition!

But I hope you enjoy looking and playing about with the prams today!
Xx

We bought the zoom!! Loved it more than anything else I pushed around (and pushed into..!) in the shops. Didn't try a bugaboo though I don't think. Zoom felt great to push lightweight but sturdy and just fab, but each to their own!

I've got a zoom the carryCot is really nice & the seat for when they're older is good too. It's nice to push as well and it's not too heavy if I remember haven't used it for ages! And also only problem I found as I use buses a lot I struggled as the wheels are so big. This time I'm having the bee but can't fault the zoom x

Thanks ladies - I very nearly got the zoom but then totally fell in love with the urbo! They had a turquoise ex display package with £150 off and I bought it! Feel like it was meant to be!

I love my bee plus although not sure as I haven't had it since my lo was a newborn! Fantastic for my 1 year old x

I love my bee plus although not sure as I haven't had it since my lo was a newborn! Fantastic for my 1 year old x

Yes I have to admit when I looked at the bee again I wasn't totally convinced with the cocoon for newborn - although I'm sure it's fine for those who have it! I like the urbo though because it feels sturdy and substantial, but still folds nice and small - so happy to have the pram sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back