Yummy mummy changing bag!

Bek234

Reaction score
I love it :) I bought this yesterday and can't wait to use it!
As I won't be using a handbag much I wanted something pretty that will go with everything and it to be useful and has everything I need :)
Excited!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363523271.193215.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363523338.488089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363523391.960778.jpg

Tapalking so can't see signatures! :-(

Oooh that is beautiful Bek, I love it. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking ? xx

Thanks :) This one is exclusive to John Lewis but they are available everywhere! Google yummy mummy pink lining.
I checked eBay first but they seem to keep their value so for the difference if rather a new one. Might be lucky though and did a good bargain on eBay.
Xx

Lovely! I was looking at them on ebay yesterday!! Xx

Lovely! I was looking at them on ebay yesterday!! Xx

Are u having one? :) I couldn't resist!! Lol still making it up to the oh! Lol xx

Probably yes! I haven't had a proper look at them all yet - that's my task for next week!! Xx

I love the pink lining bags but now they seem to be everywhere I look! I'm gonna try and find something similar cos I think they are so cute!

Xx

Are they, they have loads of different styles though. Kath kidston have a few nice changing bags too Xx

I have it and it's amazing ladies! Fits all my daughters essentials in, plus all my stuff too! And the insulated bottle warmers really do keep your bottles warm! Cant recommend enough x

That's such a nice one! Shopping for baby items is so exciting! xx

I have it and it's amazing ladies! Fits all my daughters essentials in, plus all my stuff too! And the insulated bottle warmers really do keep your bottles warm! Cant recommend enough x

Ah glad to hear it works! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back