Yourll laugh at my bloat!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
As there are a few bloaty posts - heres some pics of my bloat, it went and my belly was flat and now it 's back , there might be a teeeny tiny bit of bump on there underneath but frankly i t's such a swollen belly in the evenings, i feel like ive pumped myself up with a bike pump or eaten xmas dinner!!

Yourll laugh! First taken in morning at 12 plus 1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
In morning still , my lardy roll now pushed up out of hiding in my jeans!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
And finally last night , straight after dinner which I made mysf stop eating early to prevent stuffed feeling, even tho i was hungry !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
Haha mine Is like that progressing throughout the day, not too bad in morning but I look about 6 months pregnant by the end of it!

You look bloody fantastic after 5 children! Xxx

Ha thanks Ams - i hate the wobbley bit, you just feel fat don't you, i wish I 'd known i was going to be preg again, i would have toned up first...

I look just the same!! Was just chatting to my mum yesterday about getting sum maternity clothes coz everything is so tight.

Michelle.x

I think you are very trim and this looks like a bump, a neat one. :)

I look like I ate the xmas turkey on my own :shock:

You look in great shape! And that's a cute little bump! Mine gets bigger As the day goes on! I'm quite short though so I easily look bloated! Its annoying at this stage because we don't really look 100% pregnant! We still could have just eaten too many pies! :) x x

Yeah you look ace! I literally look like I swallowed a basketball :oooo: xx

I have had a huge bloat since I became pregnant and couldn't fasten any of my trousers. It changed shape a week and a bit ago to a proper bump. I am now 13+3 and everyone is commenting on how big it is. I am carrying two fibroids as well though so will get big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back