• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Worst And Best Of 2008?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey ladies i was wondering what were your worst and best parts of 2008?

Worst - Having my missed miscarriage back in june :(
Best - Marrying the man i love , And to be expecting our 2nd little girl grace :D :cheer:

For me 2009 i cant wait for. As for one i kow il be expecting our little bundle and that thought gives me so much joy and happiness when i think of it. :D

Worst : OH being made redundant for the 3rd time this year, and risk losing our home.
Best: Giving birth to the most beautiful girl in the world.

To be honest my year has had its ups and downs. But the best bit was my first time driving a car!!! the worst was having a huge bill come out of my account for a phone i thought was missing in my house :( all recent as well funiily!

Best: Moving out with my boyfriend.
Worst: Just unfortunate bad luck! Lots of little different things that I don't really want to go into.

Next year, I shall be having my little bundle of joy. :D

worst - my horrendous luck with men :roll:
best - bein with my fantabulous family again :D :D :D :D :D :D

Worst: Getting depression, panic disorder and anxiety issues.
Best: Getting engaged to Ben!

So much crap has happened this year but the best things to have come about are my beautiful baby girl and regaining control of my life :)

Worst: Seeing my brother so down about not getting to see his baby girl
Best: Giving birth to Aimee!

Best: Lil miss happened.
Worst: My favourite and only uncle died. :cry:

One life begins as another ends... this year just symbolises the world, life... everything.

BEST: Reggie being born and getting married :D :D :D

WORST: Missing seeing my youngest sister at her birthday and Christmas :(

Looking forward to 2009: Watching my gorgeous boy grow and planning the next one :wink: xx

Worst: My miscarriage in October :(
Best: My nephew being born in November and becoming an Aunty for the first time :cheer:

best : leah being born
worst: god im gonna sound like a right scrooge!
leah being in hospital at 4 weeks old with an infection
my aunty dying
my mum being ill all year
and learning a very "expensive" lesson!

roll on 2009 for god's sake!! :lol:

Worst: My father getting very ill
I developed anxiety and refused to take medication which complicated things even further

Best: Becoming pregnant
My father recovering and getting a 100% all-clear
Controlling my anxiety much better now

The thing is, I am so excited to welcome this baby next year I know I will be over the moon, and yet a part of me is scared of what else 2009 has in store for us. Life can change so much in a couple of minutes I get scared sometimes.

Worst: Losing Bean, Losing Lee, getting depression, being very ill the past few weeks

Best: ....

All i will say is 2009 better be better and bring me happiness or i will just give up

Worst - miscarriage (both us and family members)

Best - How much stronger we are as a couple after everything that has happened, a great holiday with friends in October and our little baby niece being born.

Here's hoping for a wonderful 2009 for all of us!

best:Caden arriving (of course)
and watching kiara really mature over the past year and turn into a 'big' big sister,shes learned a lot this year.

worst:ermmmmmm lack of money i guess

my worst was having the late m/c in january :(
my best was having my lil girl :)

Worst: Nothing really! Oh this fecking credit crunch is a bit of a bummer :(

Best: Isaac starting to talk, its ace :D

worst - my ex appearing back on the scene and taking me back to court costing us thousands in the process

Best - giving birth to our precious little bundle of trouble x

Worst: - Brian having to be away so much :(

Best: - Watching Arianna grow and learn something new everyday, looking for new houses, starting to TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back