Your tummys!

*Hope*

Reaction score
Hi :)

Was just wondering how all your bellies are doing?

Lol, i have that pregnant line all the way up now!

and also sometimes my belly buttons in like it used to be and sometimes its an outty!!! does anyone else have this happen??? (it was always an inny before the pregnancy).

I am loving my bump now. Im wearing lots of loose dresses and i know im 30 weeks tomorrow and i will prob change my opinion but i feel pretty comfortable and almost (dare i say it) quite neat? Not in every outfit though mind you!! just the summer dresses :roll:

my bella has a big line down the middle of it, and i have uber stretch marks right the way around and up to my ribs and right down past my thighs :(

Liam cant believe i will get bigger, i have told him i will get ALOT bigger in the next few weeks!

I cannot believe I am going to get bigger either, my bump is a lot bigger than it was with Rosie. Im getting out of breath and the bump is getting heavier. I am actually a bit worried about how much bigger its going to get. Im going to upload a picture in a minute xx

I still have a slight line on my tum! Slowly but surely going.. Ahh I'm jealous I miss my bump so much x

Ahh yay fellow lineys haha!

lol, i cant imagine getting bigger either!! Apparently our babies (30 weeks ish) weigh around 3pound now so we are going to thats for sure!

I dont have any stretch marks just yet, but my mum got loads so im not very hopeful! x

It's lovely your happy with your bump hope, and rosies mummy i'm looking forward to seeing your bump pic, i've had one on my phone for over a week to post and keep forgetting, must take a new one instead lol. My bump still seems quite small to me, no line but a little bit of very faint fair hairs around the tummy button. My tummy button has always been a inny too, and it's been trying to pop out so has changed appearance a bit, but i've had keyhole surgery in the past, so the scaring where the stitches have been have prevented it popping out, it looks very odd :lol:

Haha mine looks odd where i had it pierced years ago too!

I will post a pic up tonight of mine. I love seeing all the bumps. Hope - so glad you are feeling better about your bump xx

Thankyou, its a relief, i thought i never would :) i think now its a definite neat bump its ok :)

cant wait to see everyones pics either!

and i will try and get some soon x

I seemed to have stopped growing - was huge at 20 weeks but bump is getting neater rather than getting overly massive now - or it could be that i am getting used to it. Cant reach my toes without using some neat positions hehe

Ive got the line down the front :) I love it lol. I feel like Ive got quite a neat bump but I feel like its big, just tidy. (could be cause Im only 5'2'' so belly just looks bigger!)

My belly button was an outie/innie anyway so now Ive got a proper button but it does go back to how it looked before sometimes....very strange.

I really think Im going to miss my bump when its gone. She was going crazy today and my belly was all over the place and it was lush!!

I so love my bump even though its a very odd shape. Still have a waist and visible ribs but its like a football squeezed under my skin!!
hanging very low and skin very stretched with a lot more stretching to do over the next 13 weeks :oooo:. Bumps are so cool, can't wait for mat leave so i have more time to play with it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back