Your tummy is now public property

Brighty

Reaction score
Anyone else finding people are already just grabbing hold of your tummy or giving it a rub?
It's happened quite a few times over the last week... I don't mind and I definitely not moaning about it... So happy to be getting to the point I'm expanding :)

Just weird... I'm normally the grabber not the grabbee ;)

X

I'm getting a 2 week break from most of it at the moment...my class are obsessed..."how big is your baby now?" and "can I talk to your baby?" and generally rubbing my bump! We're getting some good life sciences out of it all though. ;)

No chance for me yet with my very tiny bump! Dd and dh obviously rubbed my tummy but that's it so far!

I haven't got a big bump... It's more like I've eaten a few too many pies but everyone still feels the need lol.
Hubby has started rubbing it a bit more now... It's sweet.

X

There isn't much going on with mine unless I've had a big dinner so I haven't been grabbed by any strangers but yesterday my future brother in law (who gives me the creeps - very touchy feely and hubby and I can't stand him! ) asked if people touch it and when I said no he had a grab. Made me wanna puke! I wouldn't mine my actual family and friends copping a feel but my sis is laws boyf who I've only met three times was a bit creepy! X

Cornish I saw your bump pic comparison the other day. You have got a little bump. Mine only looks defined after a big meal ;)
If be grossed out of people I don't know that well started getting grabby.
The girls at work are starting to have a rub lol

X

My boss keeps touching it but I don't mind as I like him and now I'm getting a bit of a bump my oh is def getting more excited. I'm already feeling myself starting to waddle - dunno how people cope with a big ol bump!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back