• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Pregnancy Symptoms Please

kazlin

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I know that this has probably been posted loads of times before...but...I was wondering if you could post the symptoms of your pregnancy that you experienced before a BFP, to the first month of your pregnancy.

Thanks in advance x :D

Just a missed period for me, then I tested on my 18th Birthday

Mine that I can remember were very sore boobs, tiredness and feeling sick :)

Mine were very sore enlarged boobs and bad bloating with wind!! :shock:

The earliest were:
Had hot flushes in first couple of days.
Very blocked nose, like having a cold.
Sore BBS much earlier than would expect with PMT.

Over the first 2 weeks after ovulation:
Little pelvic pains like mild period pains.
Flatulence.
Complete absence of PMT - felt really well.
Slightly more frequent need to pee.

Sure there are more I've forgotten!

Yeh mine were really sore nipples, hot flushes and tiredness! I still didnt think i was pregnant tho hehe x

Day after conceiving i started feeling really really sick, different smells etc had me running to throw up, even eating was a chore!

That wore off after a few days and then i had nothing until near period was due, first and strongest sign was my breasts, they started feeling too big for me, and then really sensitive. I also got the cold like feeling, the tiredness and feeling bloated.

I also got cramps just like my period was here, but no bleeding.

Tirdness, wind, sore bbs, lots of creamy CM, VERY stuffy nose, and nausea after eating and also after drinking concentrated fruit juice, Iced Tea and smelling olives (Love them though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back