Your having a.....

Jaidy

Reaction score
Has anyone else had the majority of everyone they have spoken to/seen tell them they are expecting a particular sex?

I keep gettting people telling me Im having a little girl...literally EVERYONE apart from the odd few that say boy. Its so weird, people are all saying the same and its made me inclined to think its a girl now lol.

I dont have any gut instinct either as to which sex like most pregnant women do!!

So tempted to ask at 4D scan now...eeeekkkk

Hi Jaidy,

I'm having a boy and most people thought it would be a girl. I have always thought it was a boy....not sure why!

I think you should find out at your scan....go on! I am dying to know!!!! I much prefer it now I know. I hate surprises!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dont you DARE find out!!! :talkhand:
If you do, you know I am weak, and I will too!!!

I am begging you Jaidy, for the love of God, DONT do it!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just kidding :D

I always thought from day one its a boy, now as its so gentle moving around, I think its a dainty little girl!!
Mixed response, most people say as I am carrying all round like a doughnut, its a boy :think:

Yes im pretty doughnut shaped too!!

Many people have said to me if your all round and doughnut shaped its a girl total opposite to what you have heard!! And if its all out front like a football its a boy.

I just dont know, I reckon we might have the same sex Zoe you know!! (Although my baby isnt dainty, beats the hell outta me sometimes!)

Il try not to ask at my 4D but I cannot be held responsible if I come back saying I couldnt help myself!!!!

Like I said before they prob wont be able to tell cos of the cord position like last time.

Whatever is meant to be will be :D

:pray: Pink baby dust for me then!! :pray:
Its funny how everyones opinion varies, and all the old wivs tales too....
What will be will be as they say!!
Not long till 4D scan for you now hunny??
Cant wait to see little faces of our LOs, we might be able to guess by their features what sex they are?? :think:

im gettin to know the sex on monday..hooray! ( only if baby lets me ) but i always had a feeling its a boy...but whatever it is I do not mind as long as its healthy.

Ive heard and seen, if u show in the hips and bum 1st.. girl and if u show front first...boy!
i didnt show til 5 months and she kicked the f*ck out of me in there!! I KNEW she was a girl from day 1, and everyone said it would be a girl.. and she was!! Chris was praying for a boy so i never told him deep down i knew she was a girl!!
This time im 'feeling' boy... :cheer: We'll see!!
Going on what ur saying Jaidy, i think its a girl.. :cheer:
Id love to wait and be suprised but i couldnt!! ill find out everytime! I have to, to plan! :lol:

roxanne080 said:
im gettin to know the sex on monday..hooray! ( only if baby lets me ) but i always had a feeling its a boy...but whatever it is I do not mind as long as its healthy.
Aww cute!! Did you show front first or bum and hips? Lets put our theory to the test lol!

Lots of people thought I was having a boy because of carrying in front and LO being so active, but no we are having a girl and a hypo one at that lol :D

defintelely front first..i feel huge..heres my belly..i copied some of the girls in the third tri and took a photo of my belly from upstairs..

belly.jpg

zoe c said:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dont you DARE find out!!! :talkhand:

I am begging you Jaidy, for the love of God, DONT do it!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always thought from day one its a boy, now as its so gentle moving around, I think its a dainty little girl!!
Mixed response, most people say as I am carrying all round like a doughnut, its a boy :think:

she won't find out zoe. She thinks she wants to know but when the time comes she will say no. Shes so like me i can read her like a book. :moon:

budge said:
zoe c said:

she won't find out zoe. She thinks she wants to know but when the time comes she will say no. Shes so like me i can read her like a book. :moon:

I take after my aunty Budge you see :D

I hope I can refrain from asking!!!!

roxanne080 said:
defintelely front first..i feel huge..heres my belly..i copied some of the girls in the third tri and took a photo of my belly from upstairs..

belly.jpg
That bump pic!

Oh thought you meant mine for a min, I was like where???? :lol:

What a pratt, see thats pregnancy brain again!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Aww bump pic is cute! looks boy-ish to me!

Thanks..but i feel huge..if you hear of an explosion in wiltshire that would be..mind you im not helping myself cos im eating everything in sight..god are you lot hungry as much as i am?

Oh yeah.. always hungry lol!
Maybe instead of 3 big meals a day and snack inbetween, have 6 smal meals? like pasta or a sandwich..and when u feel like picking at things..have a yoghurt or something?
Make u feel fuller thru the day without the extra weight lol

the thing is i work in a kitchen, so i try this and try that..then later i have some cake, and oh my god chocolate is my ruin..i think im craving anything which is edible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back