Your gut instinct....

happy-chick

Reaction score
I think I'm having a boy but cant explain why I think that at all, its like when I knew i was pregnant but couldn't explain how I knew either...... We've even started calling my bump him lol but its weird cos we were hoping for a girl but not too bothered obviously! :)

I know its only a 50/50 chance of either so theres a good chance im right but I just have a gut feeling...

I thought i was having a boy but had a girl. I think this is because both DH and I really wanted a boy first. :D

I was exactly like you could not comprehend I was having a girl and i didn't

intresting to see results

i just knew in my heart all along that Dior was a girl
i was not botherd by what i had but i was so sure i even bought loads of pink bits every one thought i was crackers

when she came out i didnt even ask her sex, i just knew she would be a pink bundle and she was

i knew with Harley too, but we found out at the 20week scan and i was right

i went by my mums symptons she was big and fat all over with a girl and was never sick but always felt it, i was just the same

and with a boy she was like a football bump and sick loads, i was just the same :D

Cant wait to find out if my instincts are right on our 20 week scan, only 3 weeks to go now hehe :)

Thanks for replies ladies x

Everyone thought I would have a girl but somehow I knew he was going to be a boy. Just a feeling! Found out at my 20 week scan as I just couldn't wait!

I knew I was having a girl - I dont know why - just did!! I had it confirmed at the 20wk scan.

i thought i was having a girl and was right, the feeling was stronger tho the further along i got... isnt that strange?!

I knew with cameron and bradley they would be boys.. and yup they were..

with bailey cos i wanted a girl, i got it into my head he was a girl and was so gutted when i had my scan..

but i love him so much i wouldnt change him for the world..

wow 3 boys !

I really wanted a girl which is terrible as it was my first baby but i knew it was a boy from early on, dont know why i just did and was really quite disappointed which sounds really awful, when Charlie was born i fell totally in love and am sooooo glad i had a little boy, he is a little angel.

I thought girl up till my 12 week scan, the second I saw him I thought 'boy' and have done ever since. Had a scan at 16 and 21 weeks confirming it's a boy. Somehow I just knew it would be a little boy.

I thought i was having a girl but it wasnt a gut instinct. It was because people kept telling me they thought it was a girl. It turned out we were all wrong :lol:

I knew all along I was having a boy and the 20 week scan definitely comfirmed that I was right!!

K.xxx

I knew i was having a girl at about 16 weeks, my bump shape was neat compared to before and I was hardly sick at all. Im not a believer in OWT but they certainly have applied to me in both my pregnancies

hi hun, i knew with my first that she was a girl but i was sure this one was a boy. this cud be becus the pregnancies were sooo different tho and i did really want one of each.

xxxxx

So far 17 people were right and 6 people were wrong or didnt know, think that means theres a pretty good chance im right.

So 'Kayden David' we shall see on the scan :) only 22 days to go!

I'm convinced I'm having a boy - before I was pregnant I used to love all the little girly things in the shops but after being pregnant I called it 'he' from the start and the thought of having a girl didn't really occur to me, and now all the stuff I look at in the shops I much prefer the boy stuff. I didn't find out at the scan or the 4d scan though, so who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back