Your first period

flowergirl

Reaction score
Just curious- I *think* I may have started my periods again but it is soooo light that I'm not sure! I was really heavy before TTC my LO.

Sorry if TMI but some insight into what other womens' periods were like may give me some clues!

Ridiculously heavy! I had to be given a dose of hormones to stop me bleeding in the end because I couldn't get out of bed without everything going black and fuzzy.

Can't vote as haven't had my period yet, but looking forward to seeing what other ladies say so know what to expect when they finally arrive :)

I voted other because heavy just didnt quite descibe it!! :lol: I couldnt leave the house it was so bad and it felt like my insides were falling out :puke: It was only one though and they've gone back to normal now

i cant say with this one yet as havnt had one but with the others they were definately lighter tha before i had children and i didnt get period pains anymore either whereas before i suffered really badly.

BabyMagic said:
Can't vote as haven't had my period yet, but looking forward to seeing what other ladies say so know what to expect when they finally arrive :)

I'm the same this time round.
After I had Nichola I become very organised in that department.
I was heavy for a day then regular for 3 days then very light for a day. It was great!
Before Nic I would bleed for up to 2 weeks and I didn't exactly have a regular cycle.
But after Nic I was regular as clockwork til I got pregnant with Tempy that is!! :D

This time round though I am breastfeeding and i've had the implant fitted, I think they're stopping my periods.
Sorry for being quite frank in my post :puke:

Hayley xx

mine was really light with my others but mine had always been light ever since i started having periods, my first period after having my other children was longer it was 5 days long where usually its only 3 days

iv only had one period in between each pregnancy, but they were light and lasted 3 days, same as ever!

actually just realised iv only had 2 proper periods since august 2006 :dance: and one of those was a pill-induced one :lol: wooooooop woop no more until 2010 :cheer:

My periods went back to how they were before getting pregnant.

Light for the first day, then really heavy the next, then lighter again.

Sorry, not much help :lol:

I usually have heavy periods but my first after having Aimee was heavier than usual and lasted 12 days rather than 6 days like it normally does.

ive just had my first period since having ella and it was really heavy and lasted for 9 days, so glad its over with now, hopefully next months one wont be that bad :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back