Your fantasy boyfriend

HappyAlice

Reaction score
I would like to show you my fantasy boyfriend.
He would look something like John Barrowman (captain jack on dr who) presenting fnp right now

swingindex.jpg

This man to me is physical perfection, especially gorgeous wearing leather trousers trying to shoot the daleks.

My fantasy boyfriend would also have the athletic skills of this man

sportacus-1.jpg

and finally have the wit and beautiful accent of this man

chriscorcoran460.jpg

Maybe I am nuts, maybe I watch too much childrens' tv or maybe i daydream too much I don't know. I love my OH really. Does anyone else have secret/fantasy crushes and if so who are they?

adam-sandler-color.jpg

all of the above but
I dont think i have a chance in hell obviously
so i'll stick with oli =]]

l_0e2ed2864fce8c9a4e6eb9e93ba1a605.jpg

jareth off of labyrinth, complete with magical powers! and make-up! lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

another John Barrowman lover :cheer: :wave: :wink:

Charlotte & Emily said:
OMG john barrowman is the sex!
i wish i was a man :(
always the case the gorgeous ones are gay :( :(

i know ur all gonan call me sad.. but my ideal man would be this one

weddingprof168.jpg
love you alex.. you make me so happy :D

Im afraid i love my husband loads but still fantasise about brad pitt and brain krause

I have to say im a sado who loves my OH to bits aswell. Hes my soul mate... but if he looked more like Keanu Reeves I wouldnt say no (Id have alot more kids to lol)

violet-glow said:
I have to say im a sado who loves my OH to bits aswell. Hes my soul mate... but if he looked more like Keanu Reeves I wouldnt say no (Id have alot more kids to lol)

:rotfl:

no im sad.. i dont even have a stir for any other men.. i lvoe him to bits and only he rocks my world lol..i have actually only ever fancied vin diesel as in famous people.. but dont like him anymore..

I love my husband to bits too but this is my husband number 2!! Even Brian will call him that, when he comes on TV and I'm in another room he'll shout through "Sarah, husband 2 is on!!"

He is called Josh Duhamel and is in the programme Las Vegas mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! drooool! He actually makes me swoon when I see him!!

Here is fully clothed
josh2.jpg

And here is semi-nekid - come to mama!!!!
josh.jpg

My therory is tho, that he is dating Fergie from the Black-eyed peas who is a bit of a skank (she peed herself on stage) so if he dates a skank there is hope for me yet!!

she peed herself on stage?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
He does look gorgeous - as far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with eyecandy. I am with my soulmate and have been for 5 yrs but on a superficial level I am in love with john/sportacus/chris and me and OH take it with a pinch of salt.
He has Kate Winslet in his fantasy.

At the minute my DH is the only man in my eyes. There's no-one famous that I really fancy.

I quite like boys that are a bit rough around the edges and not too sqeaky clean and groomed to perfection and famous men are just too clean for me.

I love my DH all the time but especially when he's just shaved his hair and he's got a few days of designer stubble growth......phwoar.

We have only been married for less then two months so if I was fancying other blokes then he'd need to be worried. :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back