My poor boyfriend.

Onlylove

Reaction score
He gets this message on Facebook today, his dad who he has never met, has a daughter in Mexico. So my boyfriend has a half-sister he never knew about. She's 18. She gave him the number so he called. Once he hung up he started crying so much. He let it all out for the first time. It even made me cry a little bit. :sad:

He is such a wonderful man, his mom did such a good job raising him. He's hard working, honest, respectful, smart, bi lingual, and the list goes on. His dad really missed out, it's sad because it really gets to my boyfriend. I hate seeing him hurt. So after that, I asked him, "Would you like a hot chocolate?" He replies, "No, actually I want a beer" So he starts drinking, his friend called him and wanted to do something tonight since it's friday night. I insisted he goes by himself, I think a little guy time will do him good. Especially since every week day/weekend he is with me. He deserves a little fun.

Aww hope he is ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It's hard to understand why people would walk out on their babies. My hubby has never met his biological dad . He left my MIL when she was 4 months pregnant . My husband alike your partner is intelligent a wonderful man who I'm sure given half the chance his dad would have been proud of him . My hubby only knows his dads name from his mum . I know his biological dad is half cast as his grandad is from Jamaica . So I feel there is a load of heritage within my hubby and hopefully for our future children ( TTc for 2 yrs ) . Sometimes we just have to be there. I somewhat wish his dad got in touch , as my hubby feels too scared of rejection to trace his dad. I am curious about half siblings for him but I can't force him . So hope all turns out well for you guys x

I hope the guys night out has helped him! HOpefully he'll carry on contact with his half sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back