Your cheese on toast method..?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Do you...

toast both sides of your bread first then add the cheese and toast that?

or

toast one side of the bread then add the cheese and then toast the other side?

I only toast one side because I love poking my tongue between the melted cheese and the virgin bread :oops:

OH likes it the other way and I am so fussy I cant eat it if he does it like that for me :shakehead:

Tangerinedream said:
Do you...

or

I only toast one side because I love poking my tongue between the melted cheese and the virgin bread :oops:

OH likes it the other way and I am so fussy I cant eat it if he does it like that for me :shakehead:

I like it your way, OH likes it opposite. sometimes ill put tomato sauce on the bread side an then cheese

1sttimemum said:
Tangerinedream said:
Do you...

or

I like it your way, OH likes it opposite. sometimes ill put tomato sauce on the bread side an then cheese

mmmmm might try that for myself :D

I put the bread in the toaster and then put the cheese on with a splash of lea and perrins then under the grill till cheese melts. YUM YUM x x x Like mature cheddar too as it's a bit stronger x x

Do the toast, put it under the grill, put a load of grated chedder on and let it melt, tomato sauce, om nom nom!

one side deffo. I dont do it very often, has to be mature and sometines I will ut marmite on the bread too.

SIL puts colslaw on the bread before cheese I cant make my mind u about whether that is nice or not :think:

toast one side, turn it over, add cheese and back under the grill :D

Mines really easy.... I say 'Sam will u make me cheese on toast pleeeeeeease' in my cutest voice :rotfl: usually works! :lol:

I only toast one side. I've never heard of doing it the other way!!! I'm more into toasties at the moment though, cheese and egg works brilliantly :D

I have cheese on toast, not cheese toasties, so I put 2 slices of bread under the grill and toast one side, then I flip them, put the cheese on the untoasted side, some slices of fresh tomato and then grill till bubbling and golden :D I then eat it like beans on toast with a knife and fork. My mum does her's sandwich style but puts cheese on one slice, mustard on the other, sandwiches the bread and toasts the outsides and not the insides.

Haven't had it for a while though, bloody diet :x

Hmmmm foooood.....!!

****Goes off to make cheese on toast!

(sorry dont mention food round me! I cant stop eating! lmao!)

Mmmmmm now I really want some!!
I toast one side, put cheese on or sometimes ham then cheese or tomato with the cheese then pop under till nice a golden! leave for 1 minute and eat, like Lou, with a knife and fork! :D YUM

OMG Im going to make cheese on toast now.

I just put bread in the toaster, put cheese on and whack it in the microwave for 40seconds, SCRUMMY!

(Dont have a grill on an arga :lol: )

I just had to go and make some after reading this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back