Your baby walker wheels....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Random i know :rotfl:

We have a real wood floor in our lounge and the wheels on Ellies walkers are a weird shape with a ridge on and they are digging in and making lines in the floor, the floor took a week to do and we really dont wanna have to redo it as it would be impossible while we're living here & would cost us a fortune.

So we want to get a new walker for Ellie with more 'floor friendly' wheels lol so we're looking for something with flatter wheels really, price doesnt matter as it has to be cheaper than doing the floor again!

We have this one at the moment: Musical Carousel Walker from toysrus.

731811_l.jpg

midna said:
get chicco dj walker from mc 40 quid and optional pad things (brakes for uneven surfaces.) lool ..we dont have them on seeds for go fast ability :eek: :D..wheels flat too

:rotfl: Ryan doesnt have the brakes on his either, i dont see the point!

I've taken Evie's brakes off too...they only piss her off and slow her down way too much! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Chicco DJ doesn't leave any marks on my floor. And it gives you hours of fun. I spend so long pressing buttons to try and make it say hello that Evie gets annoyed at me and pushes my hand away from it! :rotfl: :shakehead:

pilkers said:
The Chicco DJ doesn't leave any marks on my floor. And it gives you hours of fun. I spend so long pressing buttons to try and make it say hello that Evie gets annoyed at me and pushes my hand away from it! :rotfl: :shakehead:

Ooooo my dad can get the "Hello" and I can get the engine revving noise.....but only Mhairi can get the mobile phone ringing noise.....it's a mystery! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LaineyG said:
pilkers said:

Ooooo my dad can get the "Hello" and I can get the engine revving noise.....but only Mhairi can get the mobile phone ringing noise.....it's a mystery! :rotfl: :rotfl:

oooh I know the phone ringing but I can't remember which animal keys it is you need to press cos I'm at work... I'll have a look later. I can get it to say hello occasionally but then sometimes when I press the same keys again it doesn't work :think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back