you know you're pregnant when.....

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
You go to Asda to purchase senokot and renees indigestion tablet thingies.

I had to speak to my mw today as i've been really struggling to pass a bowel movement, it really hurts and I think i'd rather have a baby but please do not hold me on that..... Anyway mw adviced i try senokot or lactalose so went to asda and got myself some sekokot and renees fruits as been getting mild acid relux which I get in all my pregnancis anyway and I don't like the normal renees as I find them really chalky and I loved fruit renees with Joannas pregnancy. Anyway back to the bottom problem, I was going to get bottom cream as well as tmi..... when I pass a bowel movement my bottom hole swells :rotfl: so obviously suffering from piles as well but decided not to get the cream as thinking well if I try the senokot it might help me pass motion easier and hopefully my bottom hole will stop swelling and being so sore :rotfl: got home and straight away decided to try the orange senokot..... well I don't think i've tried anything so vile in my life :puke: I'm now left with a sore bottom and feeling very very sick.....

grrrr the joys of motherhood.... trouble starts in the womb and it gets no easier.....

i know how you feel luv :hug:
i got my Lactalose from the doctors you'd be better next time to get it on prescription its free :dance:
and the lactalose tastes quite nice :D
and works a treat at getting things moviing
:oops: :rotfl:

hope your bottom feels better soon :pray:
mine get sore when constaipation rears it ugly head :oops: :rotfl:
but after the first mouth full of lactalose i feel better :cheer:

sarah :hug: :wave:

I'm going to go to the docs tomz hopefully. I never usually have a problem getting to see him so can't see there being any issues getting one tomz but I really do think I need to go. My bottom is still swollen and it really hurts and is uncomfortable to sit down. Just been wee wee and got a little blood in my knickers where i'm obviously weeping from my bottom hole :rotfl: I'm quite sure it's nothing else so don't panic girls. I've had 3 pregnancies and bleed like hell with Joanna and i'm not even close to that and I really am sure it's from the piles. I felt a bit of weeping feeling when I was eating my dinner about an hour ago.

I can't eat weetabix as they make me reach, they always have done even when i'm not pregnant, it's the same as mash potatoe, can't eat it as it makes me reach pregnant or not.

Lactose that's the stuff I got but couldn't remember when I msn you early :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back