16 weeks today

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to share my delight in being 16 weeks today. It feels great. Had some very slight movement and I have a bit of a bump, but its hard at the top and flabby feeling at the bottom.

Anyway, i'm celebrating with 3 pancakes with butter and jam. We're away on holiday to Greece on Sunday, it will be our first holiday outside britain and Ireland, as a family. My wee one went to Florida last year with my parents and it broke my heart, so this is a wee holiday for the 3 of us, before baby comes.

Sorry to bore you all with my selfish post loool just wanted to share with all you lovely ladies.

It's not boring, it's lovely to read happy posts :)
Have a great time in Greece xx

Happy 16 weeks hunny :)

Have a lovely relaxing holiday, whereabouts are you going in Greece? We are off to Crete in 6 weeks time :) x x

I'm 15 weeks today, it's nice to start a new pregnancy week! Have a great holiday too x

Sarah - it feels great to get to 15 doesn't it. I love every thursday when I go up by a week

M2A im off to Zakynthos cant wait. Only for a week though, as I cant take wee one out of school any more than 7 days. Are you excited about going away?

I forgot I had my first appointment with my midwife today (apart from when I had my scan at the hospital). She took took a blood test for abnormalities and checked HB all was fine, baby was moving about like crazy, although I couldn't feel it, so that was wierd.

I have such bad pelvic pain last 2 days, brought back alot of memories from 1st pregnancy, although I didn't get it til Tri 3 with her. I've been in tears alot over it..very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back