Amazing the things that make you happy when you're pregnant!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Iriki, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Iriki

Iriki Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd be thrilled at the prospect of someone sticking their fingers up my foof and having a rummage around in order to ensure that I'd be feeling even MORE pain shortly :)
    Also, had a teeny, tiny little pile, (sorry again TMI.) midwife noticed it while she was down there :whistle: and gave me some suppositories and cream to try and get rid of it before i need to do any pushing...although she said it would probs be worse afterwards, but she's armed me with dozens of "magic bullets" and cream to head it off at the pass :)
    Bless her, she said there's no reason to suffer unnecessarily if it can be avoided and dealt with sooner than later:dance:

So, ridiculous as it sounds, I'm delighted with my lot of cramps, magic bullets and booty cream :lol::whistle::shock:

2. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member

Hehe so Ur all set to go! I felt the same..couldn't wait for them to have a rummage up there :oooo: xx