you have to read this!!

jenna

Reaction score
i got a message on faceparty from a guy asking me out. i said no im married and he sent me this:

"FUCK U WHORE U BRITISH SLUT, PROBABLY RUNS INDA FAMILY, WHO DA FCK DO U FINK U R, U HONKEY BIATCH, U MESSING WIV DA WRONG GUY HONKEY, I AINT AFRAID OF U AND UR WHOLE DAMN POOR FAMILY, ILL BOMB ALL OF U, THEN U WILL REGRET Y U SED ALL DA SHIT 2 ME INDA 1ST PLACE, SUCK MY DICK, OH YE SORRY U ALREDY GOT IT ON UR HEAD, NO NEED 2 SUCK MINE, BUT ILL FORCE U 2 SUCK MINE ANYWAYS, U WUD B HELPLESS, JUS ENJOY FEW DAYS REST OF UR LIFE, CUZ UR LIFE IS OVER"

:shock:

he doesnt. he messaged me saying "hi, wanna message back and get to know me?" and i said "no thanks, im married" and he sent me that! :shock: He must have found me on a search or something!

jenna said:
i got a message on faceparty from a guy asking me out. i said no im married and he sent me this:

"f**k U WHORE U BRITISH SLUT, PROBABLY RUNS INDA FAMILY, WHO DA FCK DO U FINK U R, U HONKEY BIATCH, U MESSING WIV DA WRONG GUY HONKEY, I AINT AFRAID OF U AND UR WHOLE DAMN POOR FAMILY, ILL BOMB ALL OF U, THEN U WILL REGRET Y U SED ALL DA sh*t 2 ME INDA 1ST PLACE, SUCK MY DICK, OH YE SORRY U ALREDY GOT IT ON UR HEAD, NO NEED 2 SUCK MINE, BUT ILL FORCE U 2 SUCK MINE ANYWAYS, U WUD B HELPLESS, JUS ENJOY FEW DAYS REST OF UR LIFE, CUZ UR LIFE IS OVER"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ask him to learn how to spell before contacting you again.
Thicko.

Report him and keep the message to prove to them. Although unfortuantely there are alot of sad idiots out there, hence why I don't and OH doesn't have FP anymore. Things like that are what cause relationships to break up or to lose trust.

budge said:
jenna said:

"f**k U WHORE U BRITISH SLUT, PROBABLY RUNS INDA FAMILY, WHO DA FCK DO U FINK U R, U HONKEY BIATCH, U MESSING WIV DA WRONG GUY HONKEY, I AINT AFRAID OF U AND UR WHOLE DAMN POOR FAMILY, ILL BOMB ALL OF U, THEN U WILL REGRET Y U SED ALL DA sh*t 2 ME INDA 1ST PLACE, SUCK MY DICK, OH YE SORRY U ALREDY GOT IT ON UR HEAD, NO NEED 2 SUCK MINE, BUT ILL FORCE U 2 SUCK MINE ANYWAYS, U WUD B HELPLESS, JUS ENJOY FEW DAYS REST OF UR LIFE, CUZ UR LIFE IS OVER"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ask him to learn how to spell before contacting you again.
Thicko.

or that :lol:

id just delete him and forget it jenna.

sami whats FP?

i havnt been on for ages. I just got an email today saying i had a message and i went to see what it was. Even if i reported him he would only rejoin! :shock:

Jenna, I had a similar experience on MySpace from an american guy. It ran along the same lines and was extremely offensive. You cant report it so I just had to block him. Can you do that?

I also sent him a message saying he had my sympathy that he had nothing better to do, no life or friends and was obviously a deformed smelly wanker!

budge said:
id just delete him and forget it jenna.

sami whats FP?

FP Faceparty - I'm being lazy

Yes you can block them on faceparty, I'd do that Jenna after you have replied :lol:

Sami said:
Report him and keep the message to prove to them. Although unfortuantely there are alot of sad idiots out there, hence why I don't and OH doesn't have FP anymore. Things like that are what cause relationships to break up or to lose trust.

me and kris split up a few times over face party. it was like a comp between us both who got the most msg, intill i went on there as a fak and msg him... the lil perve replyed to :x

me have never gone om it since i got preg with Dior, although my account is still on there :oops: some one hacked into it and changed my details but kept my embarressing pics

I used to have one too, and DF got caught the same way. Some men can't help themselves!! This was a long time ago though. He seems to have changed! :lol:

budge said:
so FP is face party :dance:

what is it?

A cock fest basically who try to chat up girls. I don't see the point in it. or myspace in all honestly.

its www.faceparty.com its just like myspace. But with more sad guys and desperate girls!! :shock:

Iv reported some one on there before and they said they couldnt do anything because he was over 18 so i had to just block him. He was sending me and my friends messages saying id slept with him! Id never even met him before! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back