Kimbo

Reaction score
me and pilkers are starting pregnancy yoga next saturday :cheer: :dance:

anyone done pregnany yoga before?
how the hell do u manage it??!!! lol

i really dont think i could do this :rotfl:

yoga16.jpg

peep.jpg

except im fatter than that.. and if i did try.. id have pulled the cubical wall down..

I started it just last monday - its really cool - dead easy going, lots of breathing and walking about like a camel holding onto bump!

Its really weird seeing so many pregnant women in real life. :lol: and not just you lot on here

ella said:
I started it just last monday - its really cool - dead easy going, lots of breathing and walking about like a camel holding onto bump!

Its really weird seeing so many pregnant women in real life. :lol: and not just you lot on here

so its not overly active then??? :dance:

Lisa I'm trying to get Kimbo Bimbo off the cream cakes!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

It's a tough job but someones gotta do it :rotfl:

I used to go to Yoga (not pregnant tho!) and I loved it! The only thing you need to watch out for are farts!! One lady did a MASSIVE one and no one bats an eyelid!!! :rotfl:

pilkers said:
Lisa I'm trying to get Kimbo Bimbo off the cream cakes!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

It's a tough job but someones gotta do it :rotfl:
:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

i dont need to do yoga.... i can just roll around :lol: :lol:

flex-a-fat.jpg

:rotfl: You nutter :rotfl:
I'm like that trying to get up a hill! My OH has to push me up now!

hahahhahahhahahahha!!!!

im starting next week... il roll myself there.. only thing tho its in teh parent craft room at the hospital.. on a weds night at 6.. fooking hospital!! gah!

I am going to try and find a class near me after the move next week. Hope you enjoy it girls.

yep i'm doing it, its nice and relaxing and you don't even break out in a sweat (my kind of excercise!!) :D

What about the farting though. I would be mortified if I was trumping away while doing it :oops:

fifi211 said:
What about the farting though. I would be mortified if I was trumping away while doing it :oops:

i'll blame pilkers :lol:

Kimbo said:
me and pilkers are starting pregnancy yoga next saturday :cheer: :dance:

anyone done pregnany yoga before?
how the hell do u manage it??!!! lol

i really dont think i could do this :rotfl:

yoga16.jpg

:oops: I can (but not right now.. My belly gets too stretched).... I can also get my legs round my head (again not at the moment)... And I can sit crossed legged for hours... I actually feel my SPD is better when I do that and baby sits right into my pelvic area and it takes the pressure off... I used to be a dancer and do yoga all the time before I moved to Spain... I going to go to pregnancy yoga classes here but I have to be 6 months before I can start... :cry: Its why I have body issues..

Kimbo said:
fifi211 said:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

you won't need to blame me...with the amount of methane I've let off today I could have powered the whole of Blackburn for the entire weekend :oops:

pilkers said:
Kimbo said:
fifi211 said:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

you won't need to blame me...with the amount of methane I've let off today I could have powered the whole of Blackburn for the entire weekend :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i thought it was the cows manure that i could smell over the tops... obviously wasnt the cows :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back