Yippee!!!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Harry's just officially had his first night of sleeping through!

Well he's woken up now after going down at 9.15 so he's just done nearly 7.5 hours sleep

Eee I'm so pleased I want to wake hubby to tell him

Hope it's not a fluke....maybe it's the sea air since we're on holiday that's tiring him out

And the best thing I'd I've slept for just over 6 hours straight

Love my boy xxxx

That's fab! So pleased for you! :).
Emily has just done similar - was her first night in her cot, so didn't know how she would be, but so far so good. Bed at 9.15 and didn't wake until 4.15, so 7 hr stretch! :)

We have been having 7hr stretches all weel! Long may it continue, well done pf babies

:pompom: well done guys!!!! Bertie slept from 9 to 5 which was a huge surprise cos at his 9pm feed he only managed an ounce he was so knackered lol

Love these sleeping PF babies.

Tor how did you get in last night?

I am genuinely very pleased for you all, honestly!! I'm also a bitter twisted old witch who hates the fact my LO is the same age and seems to refuse to want to drop any of her feeds! I thought it was habit but she had 5 oz each time she woke last night. Operation own cot starts tonight!!

I am genuinely very pleased for you all, honestly!! I'm also a bitter twisted old witch who hates the fact my LO is the same age and seems to refuse to want to drop any of her feeds! I thought it was habit but she had 5 oz each time she woke last night. Operation own cot starts tonight!!

Helly, do you feed her straight away? Has she ever gone a longer period?

Helly its just us left to go it feels like :( :(

Very happy for all you ladies though (I'm saying this through gritted teeth hehe)

Xxxxxx

it might be the sea air lol, maybe thats why Alyssa sleeps well

Bev that's what I think. Been outside today from 2-7 at a jubilee party

I'm shattered so hoping it has same effect on harry!!

Hellywelly that's the first time and we have no routine unlike you and Evie. However I do think some of it is to do with the fact he's in his travel cot and he can move his arms without hitting the side

Hey we still wake up at least twice a night at 4 months. I think even if Lewis did sleep 7 hours I'd wake up wondering what's going on. Plus my bladder wouldn't allow it cos I drink so much because of BF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back