7 hours sleep!!!

OH MY GOD! Shock....Damien slept for 7 hours. Fed at 11/11:30pm and didn't wake up for another bottle till 6:30 this morning! Very very happy mummy! No idea how or why he did it, he's not in a routine or anything, might just be fluke. But I'm off to buy Pampers Baby Dry today in hope that it's a sign of wonderful things to come :D

(p.s. Didn't mean I had anymore sleep than normal though as I rambled in at 2:30am after going out for the first time with the girls since Damien was born for my mates birthday. Didn't really drink much but had a wicked time!)

Phoebe was asleep by 8pm and didn't wake up until 8am!! I think her and Damien must have worn eachother out when we wern't looking!! :wink:

Glad your night out with the girls was good :lol:

Thanks hun.

Yeah Damien and Pheobe should meet up more often if they have this wonderful sleep effect! I could put up with you for a few hours a week for a decent nights kip once in a while :lol: :wink:

wow thats great you two!

hopefuly its not a one off and you can get back to a full nights kip :)

xx

Dylan slept from 11pm to 7am the other nite but the nxt nite he keptme up till 4 in the morning :shock:

Well done Damien!!

Even though you had a late Sami night you got to sleep longer so great timing Damo!

Ella slept through last night aswell, 11pm-6am, very happy, just hope it isnt a one off! Maybe it was a full moon or something and thats why all these babies slept through lol!

Thats good news!

Isaac had trouble getting off to sleep last night after his 8pm feed so I offered him some water and he had a huge drink and fell asleep till 1am then woke for a feed drank 8oz and slept till 8am!

Lou :)

Rubie slept for 7 hours too!! Shame it was 8pm - 3am though!

Last night was another fairly good night. He fed at 10pm, woke at 4:30am for a feed, then woke at 9:30am but had his dummy till 10:30am and I got up with him. I wonder if this will stay.... :lol:

Oh, and baby dry are fab, cant beleive he is in size 2's now finally yay :D

Pampers baby dry are brill!! i use them for jamie and he doesnt know he is wet at all! i really think that heps him sleep all night!

I've just bought some pampers baby dry, what is the difference between them and newborn??

Baby dry are supposed to absorb more moisture so your baby doesnt get upset etc when he/she is wet as they dont feel it as much! On the advert it says it helps to keep baby dry and therefore helping them sleep longer....as they dont wake up when wet!!

So what are the advantages of newborn? I'm dead confused lol

Newborn one soak up the soft newborn poo's too (apparently).
Newborn arev dead boring compared to baby dry though (although unimportant to a 7week old!). Baby dry are less stiff and a much better fit too I find.

He is still sleeping at least 5 hours in one go at night! Yippee :D
Last night he fed at 12midnight, we went up to bed at 1am (when he stopped being sick) , he woke up at 6:30am but stayed in bed with me till 8am :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back