yey for caring partners :-)

rene70

Reaction score
i just wanted to post a thread for all our loving understanding partners :D my OH was an absolute star last night - early hours this morning... i was sitting sobbing my heart out on my bed for no reason... dont know where it came from it was just as the light was switched off, he just said hormones i said yes and he lay and cuddled me until i fell asleep (about 2am!!) just as well he had a shower before work this morning as his chest was a bit soggy from all my tears etc...anyway im so lucky to have an understanding OH, loving him to bits :D :hug: xx

Oh that is so sweet thank you for sharing I think our OH's cope with alot with our hormones poor things

awww how sweet, my oh would say I'll go downstairs and let u have the bed to yourself :rotfl:

he has his moments, and remeber after having my 2nd he was amzing with me :D

i just wanted to post a thread for all our loving understanding partners :D my OH was an absolute star last night - early hours this morning... i was sitting sobbing my heart out on my bed for no reason... dont know where it came from it was just as the light was switched off, he just said hormones i said yes and he lay and cuddled me until i fell asleep (about 2am!!) just as well he had a shower before work this morning as his chest was a bit soggy from all my tears etc...anyway im so lucky to have an understanding OH, loving him to bits :D :hug: xx

Oh that is so sweet thank you for sharing I think our OH's cope with alot with our hormones poor things

awww how sweet, my oh would say I'll go downstairs and let u have the bed to yourself :rotfl:

he has his moments, and remeber after having my 2nd he was amzing with me :D

well my OH got up off the sofa on friday, no questions no nagging and painted the kitchen :) then the other day he just got up and washed the dishes... so not like him cause hes spoilt by me and i normally do all that... was just nice for him to do something and him to tell me to sit down and relax... hes been sooo sweet

I think we need more posts about sweet OH's xxx

aww thats so sweet,its good to hear something nice about parteners as normaly we all have a good old moan lol

My OH has been absolutely fantastic he really has. up to now he has done pretty much all of the housework and yesterday he was busy working on the bathroom (just had a new suite) and when he finished he went out and bought stuff for tea, made it and cleaned the kitchen properly and just did loads of other stuff while I just sat on my arse! And then he'll get me going in a mood for no reason as a reward! I do sometimes just say that I really appreciate him and sorry that i am a moody so and so and he says he knows and he doesn't mind! just brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back