yet more symptoms!

zoe2006

Reaction score
This is driving me rather bonkers now! 4 poas's later (over the last weeeek) and still no positive.:?
I am getting more symptoms all the time - vivid and gruesome dreams (I wont go into detail - but it's not nice especially as I wouldnt watch anything like that on TV!), constipation and (soz for this one):shhh: piles are almost as bad as when I'd just given birth 20 months ago! :oops:
Tiredness that comes on really quickly too.
My period isnt due till Friday so I suppose the tests wouldnt necessarily work yet anyhow but I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!
P.s it's so nice venting to ladies that know EXACTLY what I feel like so thanks :)
P.P.S. My boobs which had been very painful for 2 weeks have stopped hurting in the last couple of days...although they are still bigger than usual. :shock:

Hi,

The tests state that you can use them 4 days before your period is due so it might be worth a try, I couldn't help myself if it was me. I'd be testing every day.

Your symptoms seem a lot like mine though and I'm 6.3 weeks pregnant!!!

I have my fingers and everything else crossed for you! :pray: :pray:

Charm X

thank you!
Still no period yet (due tomorrow I think) Took a test yesterday - still negative. Going to wait till monday now as I've only got 1 test left. If no period by then I will use it. I should have bought more than 5 from ebay but thought 5 was too many at the time LOL little did I know I'd want to poas every day!! By the way - what does AF mean?
:pray:

I don't want to get your hopes up but not all women catch a positive before AF is due.

AF - Auntie flow (period)

Good luck :pray: x

Auntie Flow? LMAO I thought it was something clinical.
I'm just going to have to be patient, but as long as I have these symptoms and no period there's every chance. I'm not too concerned though, although it would be wonderful to be pregnant, it'll happen it's just a matter of time :)

Good luck Zoe its about time we had another BFP!! :pray:

Big Fat Positive (I think??!!) Its the best feeling in the world, and I am praying you get yours chicky.

Zoe too!!! xxxx

Big Fat Positive - haha I like that. Thanks ever so much for the luck and prayers :lol: right back at ya :dance:

awww thanks for asking ladies it's nice to know you care!
I took a test this morning which was neg but had really bad cramps too. Period was due friday (yesterday) Dunno whats going on, it's frustrating! Going to try and wait till Monday and test again...symptoms still here i.e boobs still bigger LOL.
Will keep you all posted - really nice to know you care :angel: :D :wall:

Literally just got my AF (ooh check me out! using all the abreviations LOL)
Dissapointed :cry: but I know in my heart that it will happen at the right time :) I am a bit confuddled as to some of the symptoms though? :? At least there is an opportunity for me to lose a bit of weight next month then - I am still 1 stone overweight and didnt relish starting a pregnancy that way :roll: Unfortunately my OH is away with work during my fertile time but we will certainly try the month after!
Thanks for your interest girls it's just lovely to be able to share. I will deffinitely keep you posted!
Thanks again, Zoe xxx :)

Hi

Sorry your AF arrived bummer, well i hope your ready next time and yoru right it does happen at the right time.
Good luck
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back