Yet another "please help me" thread!

mags

Reaction score
I know it doesn't make sense to get symptoms before implantation, or does it?! The past few days I've had sore breasts (and strange looking nipples-tiny white spots are visible on them and also on areola) and dull aches and occasional twinges in my abdomen. Then last night I got what I think could be implantation bleeding-just a tiny brown spot in my knickers... Af is due in 4 days...does all this sound about right?

How could I be getting sore and funny looking breasts a few days BEFORE implantation? :think:

Thanks girls!

well hun i think sometimes the egg gets fertilised before it attatches itself to the uterus, might be wrong though but i just though it wud let u know, good luck xxx

Hey,
i have been experiencing the same as you, sore breasts and nipples with white spots on nipples and areolas (spel?)
also tummy cramps, and rashes on my hands and behind knees.
i am due on soon too, and was wondering as we are ttc, if this is early pregnancy???

i hope it is!

good luck to you, keep in touch... pm me if you want!

xxx

chloe123 said:
Hey,
i have been experiencing the same as you, sore breasts and nipples with white spots on nipples and areolas (spel?)
also tummy cramps, and rashes on my hands and behind knees.
i am due on soon too, and was wondering as we are ttc, if this is early pregnancy???

i hope it is!

good luck to you, keep in touch... pm me if you want!

xxx

Hey Chloe123,
I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this! I researched it and it seems the bumps are the Montgomery Glands and it all ties in with pregnancy symptoms well... When I originally posted this question on here, it took a little while to get an answer so impatient me posted the same thingy on yahoo answers, only to be told by like everyone that I should rush to the gp straight away as it sounded like I had BREAST CANCER! :roll: I'm going to pm you soon Chloe! Take care.

Mags x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back