Yellow disharge

MsKittyCat

Reaction score
I had yellow discharge yesterday and a fair bit of it, very watery. Has anyone had similar. I'm wondering if i have an infection?!? :/

I have it this time and same last time they never found any infections they just thought that it was either hormonal or due to the vitamins I'm taking , I'm not worried though

Oh i am taking fair few vits! Worried me yesterday, i think everything worries me at the moment! Bring on the 2nd trimester :) x

I've heard the vitamins can make it yellowy.

There was a spell I had an increase in it but it was more of a whitish cream colour. I am not taking pregnacare or anything like that though as they made me really nauseous last time so just the folic acid at the moment. Might pick some up soon though as I am constantly tired and nauseous anyway so I may aswell x

I have had yellow discharge throughout and apparently normal as long as it's not smelly or itchy. To be fair I am 21 weeks tomorrow and it's changed to being clear now but when it's thick, every other day or so, it's still yellowy. I am being less stringent with my Pregnacare vitamin taking and not overly worrying if I forget for a day and that has made it clearer in colour. I think the vitamins, particularly Pregnacare can make everything, including urine really luminous yellow! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back