Yay!

DW1978

Reaction score
I felt and saw baby move from the outside of my tummy this evening. I tried to get Lennon to have a feel which he was very very excited about but unfortunately he could stay quiet and still for long enough!! LOL. DH felt him/her though :dance::dance:

Hopefully it will get more real for Lennon on Thursday when he sees our scan :)

I haven't seen anything from the outside but did manage to get oh to finally feel a little kick when we were in bed on Sunday. Can't wait to see my belly moving on its own!

Its still a very small movement - blink and you'll miss it!! LOL. More like a muscle twitch!

Still very satisfying though! xx

oh wow that's lovely! I guess it might happen to me too soon then - I'm only a few days behind. Exciting!!

I can see mine moving too, it's funny though as every time my hubby looks or try's to feel it, it stops moving! Luckily my daughter hasn't missed it though, so I know I'm not going mad! He's back off shore Monday and really wants to feel something before he goes so this baby better stop being naughty!

I can see mine moving too, it's funny though as every time my hubby looks or try's to feel it, it stops moving! Luckily my daughter hasn't missed it though, so I know I'm not going mad! He's back off shore Monday and really wants to feel something before he goes so this baby better stop being naughty!

Lennon used to be exactly like that when I was pregnant with him, the little so and so!! I used to be able to see/feel him all the time but as soon as DH tried, all movement would stop!

that's lovely, I've felt mine move a few times on the outside but unfortunately whenever OH puts his hand there LO stops! Seems our babies are both refusing to co-operate lol! x x

I cannot wait to feel it from the outside then OH can feel more part of it all! he listens all the time so it would be great for him to feel something too!

It such a lovely moment when your OH feels them isnt it?
My OH felt little missy a few times and his face still lights up :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back