• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay she slept all through the night !!!

Duds

Reaction score
Im so happy :moon:

I know this is bit boring but im well chuffed Aimee slept through from 7.45pm (one dream feed at 1030pm) and I actually had to wake her up this morning at 8.15 ! ! !
She has slept through before on the odd occasion but never this long. She usually feeds twice a night and had reverted back to 2m waking the past 2 weeks.
Iv just poked my head around the door and she's drifted off again in her chair! (she never usually sleeps)

I dont expect it to continue but It was great, even though I kept waking from 4am thinking "is she going to wake for a feed in a minute?" then worrying that something was wrong.

Fingers crossed tonight :pray: :pray: :pray:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait till I can post something along these lines!!

L x

Hiya

congrats, its wonderful when they do that, like yoiu when Kiara sleeps more then four hours at once i wake up on my own and have to check if she is breathing as its not normal for her, hope it carries on :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back