Yay! Im pregnant!! :)

Tenshineko

Reaction score
:lol: iv finally got some maternity jeans and i look like humpty dumpty! And im pretty sure my little one is shifting about in there, been feeling weird things in my tummy today like things were being kicked about :angel: it's still early for that so might not be baby but im still dead excited when i feel it :lol:
Some one said today that my baby looks huge on the scan pics and i cant forget i will be sqeezing it out :shock: seems weird talking about my baby after so long TTC feels like i'll wake up any second and it will have all been a dream.

I love being pregnant :D iv felt so rubbish the last few weeks, but im so excited that im going to be a mummy in July :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Im so lucky.

I am feeling movement too, but not all the time (probably because my placenta is at the front), but I know its my baby because this is my 2nd pregnancy and I can just tell.
Its amazing :D

Mines at the front too babydaze, so not as much movement as others, but the movement is 'there' so Im not overly worried. x

Congrats tenshineko xxxx

gratz darl give it a couple of weeks and u will feel bubba moving around a lot more its the best feeling :cheer: :hug:

lol you very well could be feeling baby more :D

been feeling my baby move too =)

its AMAZING!!!

Need to get some maternity stuff soon!! all my clothes are a bit of a squeeze now lol

thats lovely Tenshineko, I could almost feel your excitement reading your post, very happy for you. it wont be long b4 ur feeling kicks :hug:

Awww that's lovely :D yay for maternity jeans as well. I felt my little one's first movements at 16 weeks...was in the cinema and she must have rolled over because it was a really big flutter that took my breath away! :lol:

I remember when you were trying to conceive when I was pregnant with my first!!!

Hooray for pregnancy, nice to hear your feeling movements sweet, how exciting. Im loving feeling my little chap thrash around inside me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back