Yay!

Layla

Reaction score
My OH comes back today :D

lol sorry i know you all prob think im mad but im so excited and happy that hes coming home, its been horrible without him.

I am having a few panicky things this morning but im breathing like the midwife said and it seems to be holding them off.

I just keep thinking, hes not sleept for 2 days, hes been drinking loads, and now he has to drive 150 miles home, im so worried, when he gets here i will give him a big hug, i dont think i will be able to let him go lol

just wanted to say thankyou to all the girls who listend to me go on and helped me through the past few days, its been hell and i do feel really stupid about it all.

still getting the attacks but not as bad, and like i said, i am controling them now with my breathing.

so thanks again girls
you have been amamzing!

xxxxxx

Hooray! Not long now! Glad the breathing is working :). You're not stupid at all- we're all in very delicate states right now don't forget!

Have a great reunion! :)

+++

Oh hun I'm glad it's working. You will learn not to let these feelings rule you, I know all about them and they're not fun, but you have a handle on them now, you have their measure and you know that they are just something that's happening because of hormones, not because of anything about who you are.

Glad he's coming home. I nearly knocked my man off his feet when he walked in the door! I think he was nearly as chuffed as I was!

:lol:

Sue

he was in a crash on his way home!

hes got whiplash and i think hes in shock coz hes in a daze and talking a load of babble, just left him asleep, going to call the doc if he gets worse

well this morning he isnt not hurting so i dont think he has whiplash

hes had bad dreams all night and is still in a daze this morning so i have sent hi to teh docs, he would not let me go with him (to much male pride i think)

so im just waiting for him to get back, its so nic having him home again, and now i get to be all soppy and i have a good reason! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back