yay! - I'm home!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good wishes girls. They have sent me home - thank god! I had my second steroid injection and was allowed to leave. Still getting pains and strong tightenings but they aren't following a particular pattern at the moment. They said its probably just bad BH but they can't rule out early labour. Baby is about 3/5 engaged so she still has a bit further to go.

I bet I go overdue after all this worry!! And by the way - pack a roll or two of soft toilet paper in your bag - hoapital stuff feels like a brillo pad!

Xx

Glad your home hunni :) and hope you get more comfortable soon!! I agree hospital bog roll is s*** lol x

Steroid injections really sting too!! I have learnt that I packed too much in the hospital bag so am going to have to review that! Will the steroids make the baby grow bigger?

Xx

Steroid injections really sting too!! I have learnt that I packed too much in the hospital bag so am going to have to review that! Will the steroids make the baby grow bigger?

Xx

I thought they were just to make sure babas lungs were fully matured in case he/she comes early?x

Me too. Then I wondered if they make the lungs mature, do they make the rest of the baby mature too? Oh well, I can always ask the consultant on Friday.

Xx

Thanks. Your baby is engaged isn't she Shauna? Do you know what station she is at?

Xx

Me too. Then I wondered if they make the lungs mature, do they make the rest of the baby mature too? Oh well, I can always ask the consultant on Friday.

Xx

Lets hope so if baby is a he lol :rofl: x

Thanks. Your baby is engaged isn't she Shauna? Do you know what station she is at?

Xx

Yeah, as far as i know shes fully engaged. I was 4/5 at 30-31 week and now she just writes engaged so i assumed that means fully. Might be wrong. xxx

Ooo great news your home. Will defo take some tissue with me, especially with the amount of wees I'm doing! Xxx

Glad your home and ok, I have just written loo roll on my hospital bag list lol x

yeah glad to hear you are home and doing fine and also that you discovered the toilet paper issue, see every cloud has a silver lining and all that! I shall be packing my toilet paper tonight.

Glad you are home. I had one steroid injection when I was in labour and was told it was to help mature baby's lungs because she was coming early. Didnt have time for the second injection as they are supposed to be a certain number of hours apart x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back