Yay! I joined the dark side!!!

nickilubs

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: :dance: After ages I have finally dyed my hair back to dark brown! Yay! Has anyone else held out on dying their hair?xxx

i waited until i was pst first tri before getting it redone to the colour i have had for some time.

But yeah few years agao i went from Blond to bruneete, much better for my colouring.

enjoy being brunette, i think it looks more elegant (generally, not counting natural blondes)

Sandi

i had red hair, and have dyed it a couple of times during pregnancy. i recently dyed it to brown 2! they say to be careful cos ur hormones can change the result, but mine has been fine.

brunettes have more fun!!lol :dance:

I have lots of blonde low lights in my hair and now im strtig to need a touch up, i havent really changed my routine on when i dye my hair since ive been pregnant.
I'm lucky my hairdresser is a good friend so i dont have to move from my sofa and she says its fine to dye it whilst pregnant anyway.

Up until the end of December I had blonde highlights but as I suspected I might be pregnant I got my hairdresser to turn me back into a brunette. It is much better for my colouring, I was very washed out as a blonde.

Me too, I used to be highlighted and didn't dye my hair until last weekend. I decided to go back to brown and out of a bottle. I can't afford to keep spending £120 on my hair when I've only got a few more months of work!

I went from really blonde to really dark last month. Think im gonna stick to being brunette too, up keep is much easier!
Everyone says i look much better blonde but i'd rather pay a few quid for a box of nice and easy than pay 80 quid for the hairdressers every few weeks!!

I've been dying my hair a 'ruby' colour for 5 months before I got pregnant. Stopped when I found out but after 4 months of roots and seriously dull hair I indulged and dyed it again with a creme dye as I read it was better during pregnancy. It was all fab but now it's gone dull again! :lol: I want to redye but my OH's mum gave me a right bollocking when she saw I had dyed my hair the first time! Not in the mood for another one of those with these hormones! :rotfl:

I have naturally dark brown hair which I normally highlight every 8 weeks, since I got PG it's gone a funny red shade :shock: and everytime I get highlights they seem to dull within a week and I look a lighter shade of red now, I'm not going to bother again until after bubs arrives.....

I'm joining you on the brown boat and going back to my roots!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

C xxx

:D I was tempted by black/blue and bright red but I thought I hadn't better because if I did it then didn't like it I would want to dye it again and that wouldn't be good for my hair or the LO.

My hair was blonde for ages, then one day i dyed it black!!
I then let it grow out and fade and left it natural for a few years, then had a funny turn abotu a month ago and died my hair red/black, its a really nice colour, still is, despite the roots!!
BUT... My hair still leaks colour, the bath water goes funny, same happens in shower, and i noticed yesterday i'd dyed the pillow in pink spots frow wet hair a few nights ago :? It's lost a lot of the black and till looks very red! Might get someone to take it back to natural, but i'l prob wait until shes here now.

nickilubs said:
:D I was tempted by black/blue and bright red but I thought I hadn't better because if I did it then didn't like it I would want to dye it again and that wouldn't be good for my hair or the LO.

I had BRIGHT red hair last year!! Like postbox red!!! OH thought I photoshopped a pic I sent to show him as a wind up! hehe! x

Haha cool! OH seems to encourage the mad hair colours! I want to try platinum blonde....and pink then the black/blue and red! But then I was looking yesterday and also wondered what clothes you would wear with it? I have a cerise pink coat and with red hair I think I would look slightly eccentric! Hahaha the coat brings enough attention itself!

Haha when I was at school my hair was alsorts of colours but I would always insist on doing it on my own and I am soooo impatient it looked terrible!

I have naturally really dark hair anyway so I've always gone for a lighter brown ut can't be arrrrsed with it any more!!

I did dye my hair back to my natural colour a few months ago and it feels great doesn't it?! A nice little pamper sesh :D

Bet it looks fab xx

PivotDollsNrun.jpg

Ooo i love it lol!!

Ok ok shopw us the real pics hon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member