YAY for Thea!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
I am a lazy mammy who until yesterday just hadnt got my head around the how to start potty training thing!
For a while Thea has been telling me straight away when she's needed her nappy changing, shes also been taking off her nappy and going on the floor so i though maybe it was time i got off my backside and started.

For the last two days she has been wearing big girl pants and using the potty (which is fab lol it sings and flushes). We've had no accidents at all! I know there are bound to be some along the way but i really chuffed with her and she's so proud of herself! People told me that she probably would only wee on the potty to start with but she's doing both.

She didnt want her nappy on last night but i read that we shouldnt do the night time training at the same time. Is that right?

If someone had told me a few years ago that my heart would be almost bursting with pride because my daughter pooed in a potty i would have laughed at them!

Put a plastic sheet down and get some of those special dry nights for big girls... And let her take the lead :) If she wants to be nappy free like a big girl then let her. She probably will have an accident, they all do at some point... but as long as you are good about it she will quickly catch on. Thing is when they are ready they potty train really quick... if you try and do it before then then you are likely to make matters worse... I think you've done a fabulous thing.. you've just taken her lead... :clap:

What a clever girl!! That's fab!

Stanley's isn't remotely interested yet :? Although I heard boys can be slower.

well done Thea!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

get her to have a word with Jam will u pls mel, we're right in leeds city centre so we're not as far as normal lol :lol:

Yaaaay!!! Go Thea!!

Sounds like you have the same potty as us "Toilet Paper, Toilet Paper, on a roll, next to me, I can use a few squares, maybe one or two squares, how about three, hoooray for meeee" :lol:

SarahH said:
Yaaaay!!! Go Thea!!

Sounds like you have the same potty as us "Toilet Paper, Toilet Paper, on a roll, next to me, I can use a few squares, maybe one or two squares, how about three, hoooray for meeee" :lol:

hahahaha yeah thats the one! It gets annoying fairly quickly doesnt it!

Omg yay Thea, what a clever girl she is!!! Take her lead and go with what she feels, she will be dry in no time - shes a intelligent little girl, she will catch on dead quick with it Melanie.

Shes doing one better then stephen, he still wears a nappy too poo in :lol:

Minxy said:
What a clever girl!! That's fab!

Stanley's isn't remotely interested yet :? Although I heard boys can be slower.

I've been told by a few of my swimming lesson's mums that boys are normally around 3 years old ;)

Well done Thea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back