Yawwwwwwwwwwwn (still waiting)

Bee7

Reaction score
14 weeks and still no signs of pregnancy! No bump, no movement, no cravings, no sickness...even my tiredness is subsiding. Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful for it and i know i should enjoy it while i can but it's so weird knowing i'm pregnant yet not looking or feeling pregnant!

On the subject of waiting, i STILL haven't had my nuchal scan results letter and it's been 2 weeks since the scan. I'm hoping this is a good sign as i imagine i would have heard before now if it was bad news. Is anyone else insanely impatient at the mo?! xxx

I had this conversation with my Auntie tonight. At 22 weeks its only just beginning to feel real as the baby is kicking.

It will start to feel real for you x

Bee I thought I was sailing through it and then Bam it's hit me like a brick lol. Not symptoms as such although still knackered, but it's taking me a little while longer to do things, not bending over as well as I used to and just generally feeling and looking more pregnant (after the tapioca incident I am more worried about my mental health than physical though :rofl:)

And yes I am impatient too xxxxxxxxx

If you are concerned about results, I'd give them a call. No news is good news tho. Try not to worry.xx

Hun don't worry about the letter. The more time passes the better. You would definitely have been contacted by now if there was a problem

My midwife told me they dont send you a letter unless i am a high risk. Personally I think they should still send one either way... Take my mind off it. You should give them a phone hun? Xx

As baby brain said don't worry give it another week or two and you'll be wishing you feel as good as you do now!'

I'm finding it hard this week to bend over and put socks and boots on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back