y....

muminseptember

Reaction score
y does my patners mother hate me.

she used to like me but sisnce i got pregnant she has hated me alot. she wont ask how i am. i havent done anyhting wrong.

i wish i could sort it out with her, but if i talk 2 her she just swears and that gets me upset.

That sounds the same as my partners mother and father. They thought i was a 'loverly young lady' when they met me, as soon as they found out I was pregnant suddenly my OH has destroyd his life... this mother calls me all the names under the son. Everytime my OH and I have an argument she always trys turning him against me.

My mum thinks its because she feels like shes losing her son and shes jealous of him spending so much time with me.

Maybe its the same for you?

Or it could be the fact shes just a bitter old cow lol

Jo xx

i dont no, but she might be pregnant (my partners mother) and she is starting to be nice to me. i think she no i will stop her from seeing my son.

i have the same problem she was fine with me up until i fell pregnant with this one :?

she is starting to be nice to me. i slept as his mothers house for the first time since i was 12 weeks pregnant.

a week b4 my 13 weeks scan she sister said to me 2i hope your baby dies" and since then i wont talk 2 her

:shock: omg what an awful thing to say to you! *hugz*

i just dont talk to my mil now i find its much easier than the snide comments and the filthy dirty looks that i get from her. :evil:

my fil is great although we dont see him a great deal coz he works funny shifts he is always texting me to find out how we all are etc

my mil and fil are seperated btw. mil is due to move to newcastle next month and it cant come soon enough :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back