Xxxx August 2015 Mummies To Be xxxX

Wtt, I am slightly jealous that you haven't put on any weight yet, I have already put on 5lb :-(

Wtt, I am slightly jealous that you haven't put on any weight yet, I have already put on 5lb :-(

5lb isn't too bad, from what ice read that is pretty standard for 1st trimester.
I don't really know how I've managed it, I've been eating quite well but that's usual and not been doing any exercise, but I'm happy cos I'm already a bit of a podgey size 14 and have a wedding dress to fit into next June so really don't want to put too much on. My friend put on 5stone with her first and I saw how horrible it made her feel and how hard it was to loose the weight after, I really don't want the same to happen to me :S

I've given up worrying about the weight, I put on 3-4 stone with LO and I was already about a stone heavier than I should've been. Lost very little of LO's baby weight so I've resigned myself to feeling (and probably looking a little like) a 10 ton Tessie and I'll kick myself up the bum once little squish is here and really get going on the fitness.

So, until then it's a balanced diet with generous helpings of cake and chocolate! :dance:

When I went for my 12 week scan I wasn't told to book in for my 20 week? Do they send you it through? Xx

My hospital told me to book it as soon as I'd had my scan, maybe ring your antenatal clinic and double check?

Tri hopping slightly I was given the date for my 20 week scan at my 12 week appt last week so I would deffo phone and say to them x

We were they for 3 hours and sent into fetal medicine so my head was all over the place that I didnt even think to ask. I have a midwife app 24th of feb. Ill ask then n phone straight away if I was ment too lol x

I know how much of a spin it head was in I had to see the doc plus the cardiologist, also arrange my 20 week scan, my appt for fetal medicine and go to parentcraft I was there for over 4hrs so I totally understand how easy it is for something to be forgot xx

We were they for 3 hours and sent into fetal medicine so my head was all over the place that I didnt even think to ask. I have a midwife app 24th of feb. Ill ask then n phone straight away if I was ment too lol x

Hope everything was ok at your appointment. I was given a number at my 12 week apt to call to book my 20wk one. You have plenty of time though so I'm sure your midfield will advise at your next appointment.

image.jpg

Here's my blump at 14+3. I love it even if it is a pizza baby lol

Last edited:
I know how much of a spin it head was in I had to see the doc plus the cardiologist, also arrange my 20 week scan, my appt for fetal medicine and go to parentcraft I was there for over 4hrs so I totally understand how easy it is for something to be forgot xx

Can I ask where you sent into fetal medicine because of measuremebts behind babies neck? Thats why I was sent in to get advice as baby was sticking its chin in thw air n wouldn't move lol so they were getting measurements above average. Then 3 hours later 2 nurses and 2 doctors in fetal medicine and a walk for food later I was told they got 3.2 finally and they thought it was fine. Anyone else have this at their app? Xx

No I have to go to fetal medicine cause I have a hereditary heart disease so baby is at risk for having it too. I didn't have any of those sort for measurements at my 12 week scan but we prob do things differently here in n.ireland xx

Lovely bump :)

Lumber I'm the same. I have given up on trying to be good. I am eating a healthy 3 meal a day diet, with 3 extra meals of cake and chocolate... If I can't have wine, I'm going to have chocolate lol

Oooooohh that sounds right up my street, that does. Felt so proud I stopped myself from buying a Betty Crocker cake, it was so tempting!

Last edited:
No I have to go to fetal medicine cause I have a hereditary heart disease so baby is at risk for having it too. I didn't have any of those sort for measurements at my 12 week scan but we prob do things differently here in n.ireland xx

Ahright ok. Was just wondering if anyone was the same as me and how their results turned out? I suppose im just looking for a bit of reassurance lol xx

That's understandable to want reassurance Natalie xx

Hello!! I'm just popping in to say hello! I'll be over in tri 2 in a few days! Hope all the mamas and bubbas are doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back