Xxxx August 2015 Mummies To Be xxxX

Haha bubbles that's funny you predicted both sexes. I'm not finding out either, don't mind either way and have no idea or feeling at all what it might be. Can't wait for the lovely surprise. :)

I am so impatient lol... I like to know everything so the next 6 months waiting will be a killer lol x

Welcome ladies! You should get a bit of normality back now, hopefully! Enjoy tri 2! xx

Hi everyone! Can I join - edd 4th August ❤️ Will be lovely to get to know everyone 😀 x

Hello, I'm due on the 5th August. My 20 week scan it's 20th March, where staying team yellow xx

Right I think that's everyone added now, starting to fill up a bit :)

Hi there . Could you add me to 8th please xxxxxxx

Right I think that's everyone added now, starting to fill up a bit :)

You missed me chuck! 14th August :) Coming over a bit early but keeping warm toesies in both threads so I don't have monster catch ups to do

How's everyone's bumps coming along? Mine is really starting to show now, but not sure if it's still just bloat or not!!

My bump is coming along nicely. Not sure if it's still bloat but definitely getting bigger xx

At night my bump looks like a bump. In the morning I go back to looking fat lol x

I'm starting to be really aware of the bump now, when I bend over or carry my nephew I can feel it putting pressure on the bump. I think I'm at the stage now where people might look at me and think can't tell if she's pregnant or just fat. Hope this phase passes quickly and I get a nice big bump soon. It can't just be fat or bloat cos I haven't put on any weight yet.

I'm definitely getting thicker! �� love it! ❤️

Hi ladies wondered if I could join you? Due august the 3rd with my 3rd!! Def feeling fuller and getting harder to bend down!!

Hi ladies wondered if I could join you? Due august the 3rd with my 3rd!! Def feeling fuller and getting harder to bend down!!

Hi Can I'm due around the 4th with my 3rd ❤️

Hi can yes of course you can join us, the more the merrier. I've added you to the list x

welcome August mummies! Enjoy your stay in tri two, it goes so quickly x

Thanks ladies. Don't know what happened to tri one it went so fast what with feeling rotten and chasing after my one year old!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back