• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xmas pressie for parents who have everything???

Amanda

Reaction score
Any ideas anyone??? Mums 64, Dads 68, both retired, and they have absolutely everything! If they ever want or need anything, they go and buy it. :twisted:

I did think about buying them a Lord and Lady title for a bit of a joke, but having looked into it, it's a complete waste of money. You get a square foot of land in Scotland for £30 and can then use the title Laird. :roll:

I'm buying everyone waffle makers and luxury sauces to go on top of the waffles this year. :lol:

Only cos I want feeding when I go around their houses.

hmmmm waffles.....

anyway how about one of those spa days? Theres plenty to choose from and you can personalise the day with a mxture of massages, facials, manicures etc, and you get use of pool, sauna etc. Ive been looking into this for a day out with some work collugues so pm me if you want some links to good places

Jax x

oh i could really eat waffles right now!!!!
how about vouchers for a west end show. you can ust buy the amount you want and they can put it towards any show they like

........or if they like eating out, how about a voucher to Gordon Ramseys restaurant. I'm doing that this yr for a joint prezzi for my mum & Dad!

Amy xx

delmesgirl said:

hmmmm waffles.....

Tell me about it! I've got all these waffle makers in the house with some yummy photos on the boxes and it's like torture walking past them every day. :lol:

Amanda said:
Any ideas anyone??? Mums 64, Dads 68, both retired, and they have absolutely everything! If they ever want or need anything, they go and buy it. :twisted:

I did think about buying them a Lord and Lady title for a bit of a joke, but having looked into it, it's a complete waste of money. You get a square foot of land in Scotland for £30 and can then use the title Laird. :roll:
What about an acre of the moon each
haha
I bought my dad an acre of mars a couple of years ago cos they were talkin bout people maybe being able 2 live on there in the future but meh apparently its all for real its got the actual spot its located and that haha

urchin said:
delmesgirl said:

hmmmm waffles.....

Tell me about it! I've got all these waffle makers in the house with some yummy photos on the boxes and it's like torture walking past them every day. :lol:

you mean you bought one for everyone else and didn't get yoursef one!!!!!

me thinks someones gonna have to go shopping again :rotfl:

prickleyfairy thats cool where do i get one of them?

urchin said:
delmesgirl said:

hmmmm waffles.....

Don't worry Urchin... you'll be at the Spur soon........ now THEIR waffles are REAL GOOD!!!
10.gif

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back