• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xmas present idea's for OH's/Dh's

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I have a few ideas for OH for xmas presents but i want to get him something personal that he can keep....Last year i bought him a dog tag necklace and engraved the other side of it. I also bought him a ring and engraved that too and a wallet etc. He doesnt wear any other jewellery at all and hates watches. He also doesnt wear cufflinks.

This year im buying him the following:-

Clippers (hair)
New Guns n Roses CD
ipod
aftershave

So far i can only think of getting him a silver pen and perhaps engraving that? I would love to think of something more original even if its not jewellery... something he can keep that reminds him of me (though i dont know if thats a good thing?!!? :rotfl: )

Does anyone have any ideas of something different... past presents that have been a "hit" etc?

You can get ipods engraved... my OH got me one a couple of years ago with ... way more than jelly tots... engraved on the back (don't ask, lol!).

So maybe that'd be quite nice, i'll see if i can find out where he got it done (it's done properly, mines in white writing (not technically engraved into it).

The best present I've ever given to my bloke (according to him) was a plaster cast of my norks, which I mounted onto a canvas. Looks arty and is definitely personal. Although not that portable.

:lol: now THAT he would like!!!! He's a right boob man and he would definately appreciate that gift! Trouble is i dont know where i could have it done as we are moving to Holland very soon and i dont know anywhere to buy a loaf of bread let alone having my "norks" plastered :rotfl:

xxsammyxx said:
:lol: now THAT he would like!!!! He's a right boob man and he would definately appreciate that gift! Trouble is i dont know where i could have it done as we are moving to Holland very soon and i dont know anywhere to buy a loaf of bread let alone having my "norks" plastered :rotfl:

Get a belly casting kit and do it yourself!

Melanie said:
xxsammyxx said:

Get a belly casting kit and do it yourself!

:rotfl: im liking this idea more and more!!!! Where can i get one of those from do you think?

Back then I just bought bandages soaked in plaster of paris from the nearest pharmacy ( the same stuff they use on broken bones).

widowwadman said:
Back then I just bought bandages soaked in plaster of paris from the nearest pharmacy ( the same stuff they use on broken bones).

Yeah, i'm not going to trust myself with that idea... ill probably end up with my tits in plaster for 6 weeks knowing me! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back