x-mas shopping

weestar21

Reaction score
Just wonderd when you all start your shopping?

im always a last second person x-mas eve were in toys r us....lol
i keep saying every year i will start at the january sales but i did this year but gave all the pressies i had for birthdays as i was fed up having them around the house :roll:

I usually do all mine on christmas eve :shock: :shock: lol

its a nightmare aint it...lol only reason we have done it on x-mas eve is because thats when OH gets paid :lol: so hopefully can get a bit more done before then and x-mas eve imnot up all night wrapping pressies thank gawd i dont cook x-mas dinner aswell ( we go to his mums then we all go out on the 3rd of january for a meal) would be a nightmare....lol

It's my bday on Xmas eve :dance: I will be 24 :shock:

awwwwww bet you lovex-mas then all your b/day things one day thenall your x-mas stuff the next your really lucky :cheer: :cheer:

Got a few little bits,luv xmas shopping but like you girls leave most of it till last minute and spend most of xmas eve wrapping stuff :roll: xx

OMG!!! a christmas post!!!

Can some moderator step in here! :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

budge said:

:rotfl:
i'm guessing you haven't even thought about it yet then Budge?

*steps in*

Christmas shopping... now.... are you mad?!! Not starting till December 19th, got Damiens birthday before then (18th) to pay for!! :lol:

*steps out and leaves everyone to it again*

Im a last min person aswell, christmas eve im out and about rushing round the shops. Think ill just order everything off argos this year and get it delivered lol

I like to wait until the beginning of December when it's cold and all the shops have the decorations up and it seems a bit more traditional. :cheer:

But then I'm all done and wrapped at least 2 weeks before christmas.

I'm so excited I could burst, I love christmas YAAY :cheer: :dance:

Charm said:
I like to wait until the beginning of December when it's cold and all the shops have the decorations up and it seems a bit more traditional. :cheer:

But then I'm all done and wrapped at least 2 weeks before christmas.

I'm so excited I could burst, I love christmas YAAY :cheer: :dance:

Oh don't you making me all excited :cheer:,late night shopping when it's really cold and dark and the high street is all lit up with lights and decorations and every shop you go in is playing cheesy carols,can't wait now :cheer: :dance: xx

I started in the January sales, as it's Roo's b/day the same day it will be an expensive day lol

ive wrote my lists and decided what im buying everyone so will be starting sometime this month always do i like to be bought and wrapped by halloween :D xxxxxxxxx

jo said:
budge said:

i have to get my daughters birthday out the way first which is 26th october . only then can i think about xmas shopping.

does anyone find that when you do start early you get it all wrapped and then forget what you bought?

in the past i have bought early but just get fed up looking at it and give for birthdays but i think i already said that :wall:

i never start too early as you buy more then. :wink:

budge said:
jo said:
budge said:

i have to get my daughters birthday out the way first which is 26th october . only then can i think about xmas shopping.

I know about that Emily is 9th Oct and Jacks 4th Oct
OH mums, brothers and his mums wedding anniverary 4th Nov!!!!
thats why i do bits b4

Im going to be starting soon as OH is now back working. we arent spending much this year, as we have had the wedding, and OH was off work 2 months so were skint! Charlie will be getting another premium bond and one or two toys, and were getting SS a TV for his bedroom. We wont spend much on each other, i want to move next year so saving now!
I LOVE Christmas its wonderful especially with kids around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back