WTT Rollcall

I hate that Im going to have to wait so looooong :(

It has gone very quick rowes!! Why do u have to wait M?? X

Am here lurking, waiting for AF then to start a cycle after a MMC..........so no month for me, just playing the waiting game!!!:whistle:

Cause I need to next few years trying to persuade OH to do it all again lol. I also want to get a good career going first (still at uni atm)

Just updated the front page, sorry for taking my time but...........
..........Good luck Hayels.... let us know how you get on :D :dust:

sorry to be a pain I know you just updated the front page but could you add me to May 2011. Thanks

May's going to be a busy month for TTC :lol:

Ooooooo..... Hehehe :lol: I posted a new thread titled "I officially declare.....BABY MAKING ON HOLD" explains everything in there my lovely

Only time I've been thankful to the :witch: for arriving :rotfl:

How's you my darling? I see your monitor is behaving itself now?

xxxxxx

Oh Hun if that's what u want then I'm happy for u! But I vgot a sneaky feelin that u may just get up the duffer waiting! But will be will be your still young anyways :) with ur ange jolie lips lol! So ya getting married are yu? Awh that nice Hun I can't see my self getting married but we will see

Yes the monitor is behaving but my test sticks never came on time! Oops so back to the other opk's ha. You going back on the pill then xx

Morning poppet :wave:

Oooooo I can't wait to get married, am soooooo excited :yay: All pretty much organised, just getting it all paid now

Have you ever wanted to get married hun? Thing is it's not for everyone & some couples are truly happy as they are & that's the main thing, as long as you are happy that's all that matters :)

Yep back on the pill, gonna continue taking until December 2012 then 2013 will use a fertility monitor & the withdrawal method that way my body has a year to get back to normal before we TTC

So how's your weekend been?

xxx

Good thanks went to lil family get together yesterday and bit drunk last night but overall good weekend thanks! I do wana get married but do it sonewhere hot on a beach :) as long my mum there too! Only bn with my man a year and a bit! How long u bn with urs? Glad ur all ready for it hun wats the date u set? Exciting for u! I'm bridesmaid this yr for my best friend can't wait! Once I'm up th duffer I'll post pics up just don't want anyone knowing yet!! Ha

Have u had nice weekend? Xx

Hi!
Can you add me to April 2011 please! I can't believe it is only 6 weeks away, getting excited! x :dance:

Good thanks went to lil family get together yesterday and bit drunk last night but overall good weekend thanks! I do wana get married but do it sonewhere hot on a beach :) as long my mum there too! Only bn with my man a year and a bit! How long u bn with urs? Glad ur all ready for it hun wats the date u set? Exciting for u! I'm bridesmaid this yr for my best friend can't wait! Once I'm up th duffer I'll post pics up just don't want anyone knowing yet!! Ha

Have u had nice weekend? Xx

Hope the hangover wasn't too painful for you hun, they just kill me now but I don't do myself any favours as always get drunk during the week & spend the day at work hanging!!!

Oooooooo I love the look of those weddings in a beautiful hot country, I did mention to OH, he doesn't mind the honeymoon somewhere hot but wants the wedding here, all good :)

Our date is Thursday 28th March 2013 then the Easter bank holiday falls straight after it so was cheaper for us to book as its mid week & not a peak season either, our guests don't have to take too many days off & we get to have 2 honeymoons, a Easter break away in a cottage in the country then a 3 week honeymoon in Turkey in August :yay:

Oh, forgot to say, been together 12.5 years & engaged the last 3 of those so coming onto 15 years when we marry :love:

Ooooooo can't wait to see you all dressed up hun, when's the wedding?

My weekend has been ok, working yesterday & today then back tomorrow right through till Friday but all good though

Just can't wait to get home for dinner, chicken pasta with chilli Philly SCRUMILICIOUS

xxxx

Aww Kezza sounds like you're well on your way with wedding planning, how exciting is it?!?!? You'll almost be getting married same day as I did; we got married on March 27th! It's cool that you can save money but guests will still be having a few days off, bonus! And even better to have 2 honeymoons. Where abouts are you going in Turkey? xxx

Awwww thanks Dita :flower:

We've waited a long time to get married so will be just perfect, I am a blonde Monica & good job the OH isn't put off with my organising, planning & lists :lol:

I feel so happy that I'm over in the WTT section as really feel that for everything we want for ourselves, won't have to be compromised, the flat, our wedding & esp our future lil one, hope that makes sense

Ooooooo something good about March weddings then, my mum & Auntie both got married on the 31st March but different years

When did you get married?

We will stay in Kalkan & it will be our 3rd trip there, well unless we sneak in a cheeky trip between then & now :) We've also been to Marmaris & Kas but Kalkan tops them all. Are you a Turkey fan?

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back