WTT Rollcall

I'd say at least 2014 for me but probably longer. But Im liking that I think I can join this group lol.

I'd say at least 2014 for me but probably longer. But Im liking that I think I can join this group lol.

The more the merrier :)

eek, she's removed the January bit of the list.... holy crap it's getting even closer, halfway through this month already!!!

Lxx

I know, February to go next, am waiting for news of the graduates :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you are all well :wave:
Graduate update as requested :) -
Ive had a longer cycle than expected didnt ov till cd19/20 so im on a 33day cycle this month. Im 5dpo today so 9days till af/bfp is due, wonder whether i can last that long till testing ;) x x

Hope you are all well :wave:
Graduate update as requested :) -
Ive had a longer cycle than expected didnt ov till cd19/20 so im on a 33day cycle this month. Im 5dpo today so 9days till af/bfp is due, wonder whether i can last that long till testing ;) x x

:yay: am sure you,,,, won't :lol:

:wave: Hiya, After a lot of continuous discussion with OH I think we're going to start TTC around December this year! We're similar, lots to do before then, our priority is to get our debts cleared and get ourselves organised in terms of our properties and where we want to be living. Marriage is also on our to do list, oh and we're both committed to losing weight and OH is stopping smoking (again).
Super excited though, WTT feels very close to TTC! And surprisingly, it's my OH that prompted it all. He is forever saying when we have another, and asking Ross if he'd like a brother or sister :love:

2012 for me if i can get weight off this year goa have one finally shot at another

added :dust:
so have you a wedding day booked megs? (sorry if I have missed elsewhere)

hi can you add me to 2013 please, gonna take a break from trying for a while, get some tests done and stuff. don't really want to but it prob for the best!!!

hi can you add me to 2013 please, gonna take a break from trying for a while, get some tests done and stuff. don't really want to but it prob for the best!!!

Added :hug:
If we are all honest I think this is one list we all would rather not be on... :dust: for those tests meanwhile x

Rowesb, no dates booked yet. We've really got to sort out the finances first. I think it'll be an intimate day though, and I've done a lot of planning in my head already :)

Ok I was just about to binge out for my lunch but this thread has inspired me, I really need to reduce my BMI before I get pregnant again, so every piece of chocolate is a step further away to having our baby. Ill keep reminding myself of that!

Were hopefully going to TTC later this year but we haven't set a date/picked a month just yet :wall2:
Going to see how the other plans work out 1st.

Im in again, well in the for MAY.... exciting for Hayles she goin to TTC in feb and its nearly there yee haa.

To say we are waiting January seems to have gone quite quickly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back