WTT Rollcall

Thanks Ladies, you'll both be over in ttc before you know it :)

Rowesb feel free to take over the thread if you want to :)

Goodluck and all the best for 2011 to all you lovely ladies x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems to make sense... How do we go about changing it so I can update the first page?

Be sure to keep us updated with how it all goes :dust:

Think it will be easier to copy the front page into a new thread as im not sure how to change who can edit this thread.

Of course ill let you know how im getting on hunny. Goodluck to you and ill keep an eye out for when you go over to ttc (i think it will be earlier than you think ;) ) x x

I think the mods can change it to your thread Rowesb...

Lxx

Ok, rightio, SC has altered the thread so chat away and I'll up date as things happen, and we want to know how you all get on & will keep updates there too to help us along while we wait

:dust: to everyone :D

I know! So many friends are due it is making me feel broody! Will add when on the laptop Hayels xx

this will teach me to be patient!!! argh ur lucky u got Toby bless 13 weeks xx

AC, only like four more TTC Roll Calls and you can get added to one.... eek!
'cos Jan is already done, 1Feb, 2Mar, 3Apr, 4MAY!!!

Even OH said today, it will come sooner then we think!

Lxx

awh lander that is so true. Im sure time will go well quick for us got some weddings to plan holidays to get drunk on and then thats it. xxx

PLease can you stick me in for May 2011, may have to a bit later as I need to check with the dr's how long I need to wait after having a section but I'm hoping it will b around then - dont think I could wait much longer than that :) xx

Done :)

awh lander that is so true. Im sure time will go well quick for us got some weddings to plan holidays to get drunk on and then thats it. xxx

Exactly the same! Four weddings, two pre-wedding holidays and four Hen parties!!

Lxx

Hopefully August 2011 - if get all clear to go ahead :)

Done :) :dust: to everyone x

oooh Ijust discovered this. Best put me down in 2013. With a disclaimer that it might end up even later than that :lol: I gotta lose weight and get LO into school and get married, busy busy busy! :lol:

:yay: company :lol:
we might have to delay TTC too... case of watch this space though...

I wonder how the queue jumpers are getting on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back