WTT for baby 2..Jan 2015!

MayBMore

Reaction score
Hi there folks :D

I'm still on the last stretch of maternity leave for my baby daughter who was born last May (8.5) months old, she's adorable - and my partner and I would love another one...I've properly got the baby bug! The only thing is we can't financially afford to try to conceive or be pregnant (starting a new job, etc) until at least Jan 2015!

Jeez it's going to be a long year! I'm not getting any younger either! Anyone else in a similar predicament?

Stace x

Hi Stacey and welcome to PF :wave:
I don't have to wait as long as you but I sympathise anyway. Once you are back to work the time will fly past and your little lady will be more able and active as well which will keep you busy. :baby: Just try to enjoy the things you won't be able to do once you are pregnant again and it'll be here before you know it. :nap::bd::coffee::cake2::party: Just a few things to mention :)

Hehee thanks Kat that made me chuckle :D

I guess you're right it seems to have crept into my thoughts more now we have decided we want another one, and I think my decision to come off the pill probably hasn't helped with that urge :/...but yes once I'm back at work time will fly and I am enjoying all the things you mentioned ...and living without chronic heartburn.

I didn't know if people had joined WTT with so much time to go, but I can see there are a few others out there so hopefully we can offer a bit of support along the way x

I'm very similar! Lo is 6months and we are getting married late feb 2015 and will be TTC straight after that - so I've got even longer than you to wait!! :p

I'm just gonna focus on getting a decent body back (still a bit to go from lo) some good nights sleep (lo just started sleeping through) and some good nights out with my mates (Including my hen do - eeek)

I reckon time will go fast!! Xx

Awwr thanks Holi

You're getting married eeeee that's exciting!.. and definitely something to focus on once you're in the planning zone for that (if not already) time will fly I'm sure...and yes you can't have a hen doo without a few drinkies now can you. I've got a mates hen doo coming up in a few months and I'm going to get a bit wavy for that.

I too haven't managed to shed all the excess podge I put on yet but deffo going to try and get slimmer for the next one as I had a MASSIVE bump (my body just reacted with excess fluid) and think my skin was stretched to it's limit last May!...thankfully I got away with a few little crinkles around my belly button phew Just in time! :D

Also I am wondering to myself if I'm utterly bonkers going through all that (emergency c section, blood transfusion, etc) and still wanting another little bundle so soon....yet here I find myself perusing this site again hehe ;) I know I should just chill for a bit and enjoy the break and my little lady does new amazing things each day :) I think it's my body and body clocks fault telling me to have another now... even though my brain says not yet

This site is awesome by the way. It helped me loads when I was preggers even as a silent viewer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back