WTT baby no2

Angela2612

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hopefully I will be joining on TTC very soon. OH has given me the green light so we can try for baby no2. He's suddenly changed his mind so I'm a bit nervous :) he previously showed no interest but now he thinks LO is at the right age now she's 3 in December and starts nursery in January so we think she would be more accepting to change and a little brother or sister (if we were lucky enough for it to happen)
so now it's down to me to get the implant removed.
I don't want family knowing were trying so how I get it removed without anyone knowing I will never know.
I'm so nervous as this is planned, my LO was a surprise maybe that's why in so scared

How will anyone know its out just say ot didnt agree with you and you went on the pill.
Good luck with ttc. My next one will also be planned where as K was a surprise x

Aw good luck! My DD is 5 this December, and my DS was 2 at the end of May. I can't decide whether to go for it for it after Xmas or to wait until April/May. I need to shed a couple of stone as I'm overweight and unhealthy at the mo, and I really don't want to be.

Just get the implant out and wear tops with sleeves for a little bit til the bruising goes down?

Thank you ladies I'm just so nervous
A particular Family member lives just over the road and too nosey for there own good lol I will have to hide it somehow ;)
Good luck to you both when it's time to ttc :) also I hope your weight loss goes well Mrs M.

Booked in for next Tuesday to have my implant taken out. A day before ovulation lol

Ha ha! No messing about then! LoL!

I'm glad you've done it though (well got the appointment!), it'll be a lovely age gap. That's more like what our age gap will be next time round too.

:) leaves me a week to change my mind :lol:
Not looking forward to the antithetic to take it out I'm such a girl lmao.
Still feeling nervous how it will be with two if it happens. Also been reading on here about the best preg test so bought myself a pack of super drug ones I'm excited but shitting my pants at the same time :roll: I prefer surprises lol

Last edited:
Haha you can still make it a surprise. Stressing about it may only delay falli g x

Yes that is very true we shall have to wait and see what happeneds :)

It's out ! I nearly passed out lmao so it's now taking it easy and seeing what happends oh and taking colic acid lol

I think so :lol: I'm scared now lol
And I think I ovulated today so wonder if I caught :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back