Newbie... Confused...TMI Warning

Craftychel

Reaction score
Hi, im new, been lurking about for a while...

Iv just come off the pill 5 weeks ago after 10years... I have endometrosis (had the lap last march) in a lot of pain since coming off the pill so i kinda know the endo is back, im disappointed because i know ttc will be alot harder now...

Anyway long story short, i thought it would be ages before i ov and have an af... yesterday i done a ov test and a HPT, and got a faint line on ov test, was over the moon to know that im ovulating and dragged hubby to bed... but today iv go af pains, headache and blood mixed with mucus (i always have lot of mucus coz of the endo)

Whats confused me is the line on the ov test, is it a thing that it was a false positive, im sure af is coming today...has this happened to anyone else?

Its weird but im delighted to be getting af, my body is getting back to normal after just 5 weeks, amazing after 10 years of messing with hormones... :dance:

All advice will be greatly apprieciated... :)

Hi Hun,

No idea - Welcome to the forum. Didnt want to read and run.

Soph xx

ok so iv had a new theory, could this be possible.

I took the ov test yesterday and it was positive, but negitiive today, got af pains earlier and now there gone but headache still there... is it possible that iv been ov last few days (just didnt take test so dont know) and the bleed earlier was implantation? is it too soon to get implantation bleed?

We BD every second day so maybe its possible the little swimmer caught on?

So confused :eh:

If it was just a faint line on the OPK I don't think you can take this as a positive. You have to see what the rest of your lines are like but I can get a faint line at anytime through the month but only get a nice dark strong line at ov. I think implantation bleeds only happen around 10 days after oc but i'm sure one of the other girls will correct me if that's wrong. Hope this helps and good luck.

Your prob right mustard, wishfull thinking... im still new to ttc, but ill get the hang of it... the witch seems to be coming good and strong now so thats still a good sign that my body's getting back on track...

I want to mark in my ov calander when my af starts so ill have an idea when im ov next, would i put today as day one, i have lots of cramping now but im only spotting really, does it need to be full flow to count as day one....

Thanks

I believe it is full flow as day one. Also if you start late in the evening, I read something that said you count the following day as day one.

Good luck!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back