wrt after 19 years

mcsue

Reaction score
I had my first child 19 years ago in June and my new partner is very keen to have a child and although Im happy that he wants this its been a very long time since I had a baby and a part of me thinks I should be enjoying my freedom. Im very torn with this decision. Any one else felt this.

My mum felt like this after me, she had my brother 10 years before I was born and even though I pestered for another sibling since my brother and I where not close and practically grew up as only children she didn't feel broody anymore and she always said after 30 she would not have another due to complications with me and serious illness. Honestly the decision is yours, if you want another child then have one but if not then your partner should understand....sorry I can't help more I've not had a baby yet xxx

Thank you for your reply. Its an odd feeling as I had started to look at fostering as I didn't think I would have any more children, so you would think its an easy decision.

I feel like this from time to time. I am waiting to have number 3, and every now and then I get this niggle where my little boy who is 2 next month is at the stage where he is "easy" to look after. Basically he can communicate with me so I now find him easy lol! So we could stick with 2 and have a very enjoyable life, but I don't feel like our little family is quite complete yet!

Im 39 soon so its not like I have much time to think about it. Ive also just started a new job that I love. Then when I see I beautiful baby my heart flutters.

So yesterday I stopped taking my pill and started yet another diet. Going for the see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back