wow...

yarnwrangler

Reaction score
hi there...

i'm brand spankingly newly pregnant and itching to talk about it - DH and i are keeping it to ourselves til 12 weeks so i've joined up here for some anonymous chat with other mums to be...

we're so happy - we've been trying since april and i'm nice and nauseous (thankfully i learnt how to cope with the dreaded Morning Sickness when i was preggers with Boo)

i've had to leave the test sticks out in plain sight to remind me cos it hasn't sunk in yet!

so, hello all you 1st tri mums to be - its great to e here amongst you :)

why thank you scones :)

and the same to you on being nearly 9 weeks gone :)

congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

it really is great here the ladies are wonderful

Hi and congrats to you and your DH. I am like you still almost can't believe it and now 9wks had to leave my test sticks out for a while, it's hard to throw them away. The girls on here are fab very supportive and great for advice nice to have you join us. Dust xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah113, cyclura, *sara*, Carley1985, clucky77, Dustydog :wave:

thanx guys! huge congrats right back at you all :)

dust, my stepma still has the one from my little sister - who is 7 now - i think its sweet she kept it :)

:wave: Hi and Congrats :cheer: I still have my test stick from DD who is 2 in Jan!! You would think I have all the proof I need!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: congrats and welcome hun hope u enjoy being here and have a H&H 9 months look forward to getting to know you - i also have a little boy who is almost 2. we to have been trying since April :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back