Hi Everyone!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Wow! Cant believe Im back in tri 1 again!!! Im nervous!! It was only just over a year ago I joined the forum when I first found out I was preggers with James and now here I am again! Mad!!

Really looking forward to getting to know you all and going through the Tri's together. :hug: :hug:

Just so you know, Im still in a bit of shock about all of this (dont know if you have seen my thread in adult) so if I seem a bit mood swingy I apologise in advance!

So have you all been TTC for long or like me, where you taken by surprise?

Hi there!! :wave:
I'm new to the forum as this is my first pregnancy and it was very much unexpected, so wasnt seen in the TTC forum!

Congratulations! and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
:hug:

Hi there and congratulations!!!!!

I notice the age gap between your 2, Ben was only 5 months when i fell for lee, its hard work but oh so worth it :hug:

Will be nice to make new friends in the tri's cant wait :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

congratulations hun :cheer:
this was the only baby we were trying for it took us 2 months, all my others jast happened :)

Hi There Jen

Hope your doing ok. Congrats on your pregnancy hun; hope your starting to get your head around things :hug:

We were trying to conceive for about 3 or 4 months for this little one.

All the best hun and looking forward chatting to you more :hug:

Only just had a quick scan through your post in adult :hug: Wow what a shock :eek: I am so glad you are starting to feel a little better about it all! It will take a while for you to get your head round it I am sure as sometimes it doesn't feel real for me and we were trying!

Just want to say congratulations hun and it'll be nice to share all this with you :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Jen - I'm glad you are feeling a bit happier about it all now :D

Although we had been trying for 12 months we had an ectopic in December and thought we would have to wait till we saw the fertility clinic in August so it was a bit of a shock to get a BFP on the 1st June.

Welcome again and good luck for the next 7 1/2 months :hug:

Good job you got a 4 berth boat :wink:

Oh my gosh Jen!! congrats hun, was just being nosey in here, didnt know you were back in tri 1! Have a very happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back