Any tips for first trimester?

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
I thought it might be useful for us all to share anything we have found out so far.... here's mine:
NAUSEA:
I keep a pack of ginger biscuits in my desk drawer at work. If the nauseous feelings start, I have one and it seems to stave it off for a while.
TIREDNESS:
I managed to find some tablets called Pregnacare which not only contain folic acid but also (amongst other things), Iron. This has helped a little with the tiredness but I could still quite happily spend all day every day, and night, in bed at the moment.
Thats all I've worked out for now. Oh and also I am crying all the time so I am keeping a pack of tissues in my bag!!!!
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

lol! i can totally sympathize with the crying! i cry over EVERYTHING! as for the morning sickness.. try increasing your carb intake...

Thank god I am not alone. I feel your pain! This is my first pregnancy and I am 7 weeks pregnant. I do not feel like myself at all. I cry over everything, I have morning sickness all day long and nothing seems to help, I’m tired all the time, and my breast are so tender. Even the thought of water makes me sick. Not to mention I’m just getting over bronchitis so that doesn’t help. Any advice will help! I definitely feel like a debbie downer and wish I was feeling more like my normal self.

For bloat:

I’ve found going for a long walk really helps. As well as drinking lots of water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back