tmi info sex post :(

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok after having a row about the usual why u keep turning me down blar blar blar me and hubby finally decided to have some :oops: but his hurt his shoulder so nervously i had to go on top :oops:

well just as we were erm finishing , i got the most hurrendous cramps in my belly on the sides , they actually made me cry straight away as the pain was a shock and omg it hurt so bad !

why ? was it cos i hadnt been on top for ages and was using muscles that have purhaps changed or weakend while preggy ?

have felt boy move durring the night so think he ok , but it scared me :cry: and proper ruined the moment :roll: :oops:

I used to get this when i was on top... i dunno why..but god the cramps used to hurt i would end up crying( a real passion killer :lol: :oops: )

I always forgot to ask my midwife about it... mayb hav a word with her :)

ill pass , i hate her , wouldnt know how to ring her anyway :rotfl: even tho i see her next week !

i was ok when we were going slow :rotfl: christ tho does bring tears to the eyes ! proper passion killing moment :roll: like his gonna want me know !

ill pass , i hate her , wouldnt know how to ring her anyway :rotfl: even tho i see her next week !

i was ok when we were going slow :rotfl: christ tho does bring tears to the eyes ! proper passion killing moment :roll: like his gonna want me now !

doggy doesnt erm do it for me :oops: enjoy yes but it doesnt ya know :rotfl:

and we've never done spoons :oops:

i get cramps and feel sick if i go on top.. dunno why.. maybe coz im exerting myself lol....doggy ftw...or none at all.. lol..

every time we have sex and im finished :wink: i have pain all over tummy, like a contraction, had it last pregnancy too.

But yeah if i go on top its often alot worse as you use your tummy muscles that bit more.

we are finding it difficult to find any comfy position, try OH knealing next to bed, whilst your on your back if that makes sense, its working for us atm

spoons is the way hun, save riding until you've had bubs! :wink:

ohh i get the cramps too in any position, but usually after.

Can't go on top either, feel awful after, I think the penetration is deeper on top too which is a bit scarier

Your abdominal muscles will almost certainly be much weaker than they were.

Everyone has a 'six pack' which is two horizontal strips of muscle with three blocks on each strip. As the uterus grows to accommodate the baby, the two strips begin to separate as they are unable to stretch too far. When they separate, they become very weak.

Now I've replied, I can wipe the memory of this topic from my mind. :doh:

MattM said:
Now I've replied, I can wipe the memory of this topic from my mind. :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Bet you need one of those memory erasers from Men In Black though.. :rotfl:

Just to add to what Matt said... when a woman orgasms the uterus and cervix contract... obviously your uterus is an awful lot bigger than what it was so the contractions will be much stronger... I find mine are like a very strong bh... It subsides after a while... If you are sitting up straight then the contraction will be felt much more strongly than if you were in a doggy position for example (as Midna said)...

Besides... you could always pleasure yourself in other ways, then go into the doggy position to finish off :wink:

i go on top and dont get any cramps, but after i orgasm my bump goes rigid hard and sticks out.....does that matter?

thanks for the idea's peeps ( cant say girls matt might get offended lol )

bumps proper sore today as if ive done a work out :( not worrying tho , sure its just like when u et cramp in ya leg u feel it for days !

as for doggy , its more likely id have to finish it myself :rotfl:

Haha, don't mind me Gem. Pretend I'm not here. Debbie does. :hug:

I get plenty of doggie action myself. He needs his 3 walks a day or he gets huffy and upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back